Walking Down The Halbeath Road

44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
Confirmation that tomorrow’s game will be streamed...
https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=4590

As mentioned elsewhere, really easy to register and order the stream. Simple and easy, good work.

Really appreciate the effort put in by clubs to keep fans in the loop. Can't wait to get back to the grounds though, seems as far away as ever though. 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Lets hope that Dumbarton play their newest signing tomorrow.

We wont, unless Dabrowski is injured. Duffy has pretty much never used his 2nd choice goalkeeper whilst he’s been here unless he’s had no choice. 

Not that it will make a difference, you will pump us.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

We wont, unless Dabrowski is injured. Duffy has pretty much never used his 2nd choice goalkeeper whilst he’s been here unless he’s had no choice. 

Not that it will make a difference, you will pump us.

Boooo!

Not confident then? Just a general feeling or rank signings?

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Bruce Anderson lads? Talk to me. 

Very good bit of business. Thought he was excellent for us in the few games he played.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Boooo!

Not confident then? Just a general feeling or rank signings?

Just not very confident. I’ve been impressed with your business this summer and your squad looks strong. We haven’t signed badly but we’ve only got 15 bodies signed up (2 goalkeepers and 13 outfield players) and have only managed to squeeze in 4 friendlies as one was cancelled along with a training session. The thought of Dom Thomas running at our defenders in the 70th minute, when they are blowing out their hoops, is giving me the fear a bit. I’m still absolutely buzzing with the prospect of watching my team playing an actual game of football mind you so I’m lubed up and ready to accept said pumping and I’m totally ok with it. 

Just realised yous were referring to Chris Smith. How is that man still playing professional football? The worst of the worst I have ever seen. Hope to God there is an injury to their number 1 so I can get a good laugh tomorrow.

Just now, DAFC. said:

If I’m not mistaken, our game is within the 14 day period whereby players were ordered to quarantine, therefore the result should be the same?

Hopefully.

Here's their statement:

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-statement-betfred-cup-tie-with-falkirk/

Crawford saying that he doesn't expect anymore business from us. Hope McCann and McGill take this opportunity as McManus and O'Hara will need replaced now an again. Neither of them have shown that they are good enough back up, but I understand that we might be giving them a chance until January window to show that they can perform at championship level.

FYI, not sure if this has already been posted;

Pars fans get the Pars V Falkirk game on Friday night for £1. Subscribe to Prem Sports monthly pack, normally £11.99 per month but use code FOOTBALL1 to get the first month for £1. Then cancel after month 1 👍

FYI, not sure if this has already been posted;
Pars fans get the Pars V Falkirk game on Friday night for £1. Subscribe to Prem Sports monthly pack, normally £11.99 per month but use code FOOTBALL1 to get the first month for £1. Then cancel after month 1 [emoji106]
Or watch for free on hesgoal