Walking Down The Halbeath Road

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

20200919_144811.thumb.jpg.165825a092aad78b1293f73b398ca3fc.jpg

£34.

Dunnottar is taking the piss with this. :lol:

I got a top from Dunnottar (not that one; was the 94/95 away strip) and was really pleased with the quality.

The one in that picture though is awful. Look at the badge!

37 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

We were using the Pixellot system to stream today and as it was the first time using it, faults were there to be ironed out for the future. 

A good idea to get things sorted in these sort of games before the season starts. 

How does the system work? Does someone have to physically move a camera or is it instead operated by a user with a tablet or laptop?

I got a top from Dunnottar (not that one; was the 94/95 away strip) and was really pleased with the quality.

The one I got was way too big for a Large. Asian sizes apparently. Lucky I was getting my auld man one if they were decent, which it was, so it worked out.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

A good idea to get things sorted in these sort of games before the season starts. 

How does the system work? Does someone have to physically move a camera or is it instead operated by a user with a tablet or laptop?

The camera system operates itself, we just need to set up a live stream and makes sure it starts and finishes. 

We also need to add in Graphics (Score/time etc.) which should be available for our next friendly if anyone tunes in. 

I was bored out my tits last night and ended up looking for Pars quizzes on Sporcle. I gave this one a go, naming starting elevens from roughly a dozen random Pars games over the last 20 years or so. It didn’t occur to me until after that they’re all opening league fixtures, which would have helped to remember the specific games.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/AndrewScottMuir/dunfermline-athletic-starting-xis

8 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

The camera system operates itself, we just need to set up a live stream and makes sure it starts and finishes. 

We also need to add in Graphics (Score/time etc.) which should be available for our next friendly if anyone tunes in. 

Thanks.

How can you ensure that the system keeps up with play then?

10 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

We were using the Pixellot system to stream today and as it was the first time using it, faults were there to be ironed out for the future. 

From those I've spoken to at Dunfermline we're not using the pixellot system, because how it was yesterday was how it's going to be, at least in the short term. There's nothing you can do to make it keep up with play, or zoom in better. 

If Murray does sign for you I hope he does well. Very decent player but needs to be playing and pin down what his role in a team is. Played as a wide or attacking midfielder at Hibs, technically very good but raw and not physical enough.

Type of player I could see taking the bull by the horns at Dunfermline and ending up a comfortable top flight player, or sinking down to the bottom of the leagues like so many of the promising youngsters we've had in the last decade have. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Thanks.

How can you ensure that the system keeps up with play then?

55 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

From those I've spoken to at Dunfermline we're not using the pixellot system, because how it was yesterday was how it's going to be, at least in the short term. There's nothing you can do to make it keep up with play, or zoom in better. 

From what I understand, it takes a few games to properly calibrate the system to keep up with play, so hopefully we'll be fine in a few weeks 

I was bored out my tits last night and ended up looking for Pars quizzes on Sporcle. I gave this one a go, naming starting elevens from roughly a dozen random Pars games over the last 20 years or so. It didn’t occur to me until after that they’re all opening league fixtures, which would have helped to remember the specific games.

120 odd for me.
Spent about two minutes typing in gallagher before realising it was gallacher

On 19/09/2020 at 15:21, DA Baracus said:

Just looked on their website since I've never heard of them before and all the badges seem weird for the pars tops

On 20/09/2020 at 13:14, D.A.F.C said:
On 20/09/2020 at 09:03, smpar said:

120 odd for me.
Spent about two minutes typing in gallagher before realising it was gallacher

Anyone get David Linighan??  😁😁😁