Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We are ok odds, but unless there’s a sudden sign of the Germans putting significant money into the playing squad then top 4 should be the aim.   Currently I’d have hearts and Dundee ahead of us, with Inverness and ayr being competitors or the play-offs.   Of course this division has been fucking nuts for a few years now , anybody gambling in it needs to take that to account 

Hearts are obvious favourites and Dundee are probably second favourites, especially now they've signed Adam. Ayr should definitely be in contention for top 4 as well. 

I think playoffs should definitely be our target, and would take any of the places.

A shortened season will mean that we have to be on our game all the time, so much of the muck served up last season, like 1 point in total in Arbroath and 1 point in total in Greenock, won't cut it.

27 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Stenhousemuir are streaming the game today for free on Facebook apparently.

2pm

Cheers for this.

Stream has just started. Just folk warming up, but the important thing is that it is indeed on Facebook and is free.

Yes

I started watching just as the ref pointed to the spot. I’ve got a track record of turning up to games late, and a goal to be scored/conceded just as I arrive. Off the top of my head it’s happened away to Aberdeen (Friday night ‘experiment’), at Firhill c. 2010, at home to Falkirk at the start of 2017/18 and away to Brechin when Falkingham scored in the first minute.

The trend even continues in preseason friendlies.

Glad this is a test event as the camera operator needs some practice!

We have listed 2 trialists so it could be one of them? Although I assumed they were Murray and the boy from Celtic.

Edit; just realised the lineup on Twitter, so it’s definitely a trialist. Another listed on the bench so that could be the young boy from Celtic.