Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Axle Grease
6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

And I will continue to post the picture below (the greatest Dunfermline-related picture of all-time) once we survive Admin Mk II

Dunfermline administrators reveal the £10million-worth of sacrifices that  helped save the Pars - Daily Record

Two people who didn't really save the Pars. Contributed in some way, but didn't do the work that mattered. 

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Noticed a number of Championship sides playing friendlies since the weekend. Craw was saying on Friday that we can't  play 11v11 even in training. 

That was true until yesterday. I believe the guidance changed to allow it.

I'd like to think we may have been prepared and played an 11 a side friendly as soon as we could have, the club just aren't talking about it just now as to prevent any fans trying to go to whatever stadium it was at, grouping up and trying to catch a glimpse. Just under 3 weeks until we kick off against Dumbarton in the Befred.

Guest Axle Grease
27 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

Well we’re in the same league as the pars, don’t get too cocky 🤫 

Hamilton are in same league as Celtic. Same situation 😂

3 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

You should lay off it permanently I’d say. I don’t know what makes you lot think you’re a bigger club. 

Much more fans, better history,  higher league placings most of the time,  better players, all the usual stuff that makes one club bigger than another.