Walking Down The Halbeath Road

My intention wasn't to score points or run anyone down. He said he'd lost £60 last season and I was genuinely interested why.

I've bought a season ticket but if it was any other business on the planet asking me to part with more than £200 with no guarantee they could deliver the product they'd be getting told to ram it.

But it isn't any other business. It's my club. No logic to it at all.

I mean, when the entirety of your European history amounts to a picture of a scoreboard from a game you lost I'm not sure you're on the position to be taking pot shots 

Could be worse, could be Falkirk with their sole European adventure consisting of getting stuffed by a team from a country that’s got about the same population as Falkirk.

5 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Could be worse, could be Falkirk with their sole European adventure consisting of getting stuffed by a team from a country that’s got about the same population as Falkirk.

Don't let these Townie b*****ds mock your cup performances. Pound for pound, Rovers have to be Scotland's best cup team since the invention of colour tv. 

Don't let these Townie b*****ds mock your cup performances. Pound for pound, Rovers have to be Scotland's best cup team since the invention of colour tv. 

Bit of a botched statistic that, seeing as colour TV didn’t come to the Lang toon until 2003.

2 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

He has signed and is training with the squad, not sure why it's not been announced.

I heard he was done and dusted two weeks ago. Not heard anything from Crawford for about two weeks either or any updates since training re-started last week. Very unlike the Pars to be fair. Other clubs seem to have had pictures of pre-season training etc.

I heard he was done and dusted two weeks ago. Not heard anything from Crawford for about two weeks either or any updates since training re-started last week. Very unlike the Pars to be fair. Other clubs seem to have had pictures of pre-season training etc.
Why get everyone excited about the season starting when realists know that we'll be back in full lock down next month?

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

I'd imagine it's because we don't need Murray at the moment, while Hibs might, we'll announce his signing in due course and have it done officially but this allows Murray to sit on the bench at Hibs etc, I'd imagine there's loads of loans throughout the lower leagues that are agreed in principle, however there's no point announcing them before the first friendlys. 

Guest Axle Grease
1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:
2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Why get everyone excited about the season starting when realists know that we'll be back in full lock down next month?

I recommend a bowl of positivity flakes for breakfast tomorrow morning

On 05/09/2020 at 15:01, DA Baracus said:

It would be good if, when possible, the club could organise a few Q&As with the German group at East End. Even if it was something before or after a game I think it would be very beneficial.

Hopefully when things are more normal we will be able to have something in place - I personally would like to see the supporters council continued when the new owners are in but that will be something we discuss with the new owners when they are back in Scotland and if its something the supporters find valuable - I think if results are good folk don't tend to scratch much below the surface, which for me is the worry, but hopefully the new guys will be as open and transparent as is possible.

Anyway if there is news on a meet the new owners - Ill let you know

On 07/09/2020 at 11:44, San Starko Rover said:

It is weird that a club so similarly sized ad ourselves, and no offence, slightly bigger than Raith have absolutely f**k all to show for it on a European stage. 

I'm not one for bragging about history, truthfully to me it's a bit like bragging about who yer grandad shagged, but I do enjot listening to the older pars fans recount those days.