Walking Down The Halbeath Road

One of my main concerns would be their lack of previous football experience  other than one who was connected to St Pauli , and give it 6 months he will probably take over from Crawford, what previously experience of running a football club do they have? yes they may all be successful business men in their own field, but to come to another country without any real football experience reeks of a boys and their toys ego trip .  This is a huge risk... if it pays off great but if not .... it’s a big gamble after where your have come from the last few years getting over the last financial disaster

Like someone on here has already said, this after a promise from your chairman after  the last fiasco that  they would never again sell the club to  a big investor🤔

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Now this is just a lot of pish isint it?

Don’t really care what happens to Dunfermline. As long as you’s survive then fine. If you’s become successful? Fine with me. 

To be fair you must be about the only Raith fan I've encountered who's happy for us to be anything other than liquidated.

Hats aff ti ye chap

11 minutes ago, spot on said:

One of my main concerns would be their lack of previous football experience  other than one who was connected to St Pauli , and give it 6 months he will probably take over from Crawford, what previously experience of running a football club do they have? yes they may all be successful business men in their own field, but to come to another country without any real football experience reeks of a boys and their toys ego trip .  This is a huge risk... if it pays off great but if not .... it’s a big gamble after where your have come from the last few years getting over the last financial disaster

Like someone on here has already said, this after a promise from your chairman after  the last fiasco that  they would never again sell the club to  a big investor🤔

Are you worried for us? Awwwww

You're DESPERATE for this to go tits up.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

it was the investors who approached the club and not the other way around. 

DAFC Fussball GmbH’s Damir Keretic commented “We have spent over two years looking at potential clubs all over Europe, and a key factor was that the club´s “DNA”, values and “way of doing things” had to be compatible with our own approach. At DAFC we found a club with a long tradition and heritage, run by a professional Board of Directors located in a community firmly standing behind its local club.

Reality:

Darts.JPG.a547f9802ff23db061fd5627fb8fc6fd.JPG

Edited by Hedgecutter

21 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

You seem DESPERATE for Rovers fans to be happy and positive over your takeover. Oddball. 

It's no surprise that the most vociferous in there opinion that this is going to go to shit are Falkirk and Raith fans, because let's be utterly honest here, neither are wanting this to take off in a big way and for Dunfermline to become an established Premier league side, which is fair, I don't want hypothetically some rich benefactor to take over either side and for them to have massive success. Absolutely no set of fans is looking at there Derby rivals and going "Aye, I hope that goes well". 

Be as well as just saying it how it is, rather than this mock concern Raith fans seem to be portraying, citing memories of Anelka. 

Edited by Grant228

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

To be fair you must be about the only Raith fan I've encountered who's happy for us to be anything other than liquidated.

Hats aff ti ye chap

I won’t be the only one. Of course it would be funny if it went all tits up as you are our rivals, but am I bothered here or there? No. 

If it all works out and you’s do well then fair enough. As long as the Rovers are doing well that’s all that matters to me.