Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You can now follow the Heritage Trust on twitter @officialDAHT

Also last reminder for the P&B sponsorship, ping me a message if you're interested.

Cheers

Edited by 101

Guest Axle Grease

I think our Board deserve praise given the backing to the club they've ensured since 2013 (post administration). In the main they've done well for us fans. I can only see that continuing to flourish. 

I think there's further improvements due at the club this season through fresh initiatives brought about by our forward thinking Board. 

When they start a phased return to our ground (as well as others) this season it's highly likely season ticket holders into matches first. 

So all the more reason for fans to buy a Season Ticket if they haven't done so already. 

Guest Axle Grease
11 hours ago, 101 said:

You can now follow the Heritage Trust on twitter @officialDAHT

Also last reminder for the P&B sponsorship, ping me a message if you're interested.

Cheers

Met a life Pars fan in the pub the other week who was talking about how he was putting games he had on video, onto CD's. It ended up he was going to give copies to one of the chaps I was with for the Heritage Trust. I'll need to go ask how that went. 

I'm glad it made it through your sturdy skull, considering you originally said "they", meaning all, then concede that "they" didn't; indeed went further, to say it was obvious "they" hadn't.

We do have a good midfield. We do have at least one good striker (the others are unknown quantities) and none of our players are worth the money the single (1) poster said he was.

All fairly obvious? You klutz.

Enough with the name calling you complete fucking c**t

Guest Axle Grease
13 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Did laugh on the FB comments under the dunfermline press article when he signed permanent. First reply:

"that the c**t that paints?"

Fife at its best. The liberal use of the "c**t" word is cultural phenomena. 

Guest Axle Grease
8 hours ago, JFPar said:

Could do with a few pre-season photos to get the juices flowing. Craigy Broon not allowed in due to Covid restrictions apparently.

NEED A PARS FIX!

Some news coming very soon that might excite Pars fans. 

Guest Axle Grease
16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
1 hour ago, Axle Grease said:
Some news coming very soon that might excite Pars fans. 

Laminated cardle pics?

Yeah, how you guess