Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Some folk said they’d like to watch “Going Up” video about the 99/00 promotion season; have at it!

You absolute hero!

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

2 years ago today we turned Utd over 3-2 at Tannadice on opening day of the season. What a false dawn that turned out to be emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Absolutely loved that game. We were brilliant in the second half and had a really good vocal crowd.

Like you say, total false dawn. A squad of total dross and jobbers.

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

2 years ago today we turned Utd over 3-2 at Tannadice on opening day of the season. What a false dawn that turned out to be emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Up there with my favourite away days this one. Finally breaking the hoodoo they cants had over us. @steviecraigybrewster now barred from Trades for burger theft after that day also. 

40 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Just to say btw it's great to see Burty back with the Pars TV guys on the last couple videos! 

Can't imagine what the guy has been through last few months.  Good to see him back like you say.

Matt has been in touch with the available players for sponsorship if you would be interested in contributing I'll get something set up either give this post a greenie/reddie and I'll DM you or DM me. My choice would be Miller Fenton but up to you lot £100 for training kit £200 for Home/Away. Everyone who donates will go into a pool for the chance to win the signed shirt (providing there isn't a global pandemic) and there will be a ballot for the sponsor event. Cheers A.

Screenshot_20200806-211112.jpg