Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Jeepers

Anyway, I see that the domestic loan allowance has been extended to 6 players. Can’t see that many loan signings being made but imagine a Martin Hardie and Rustybits-esque couple of signings on loan. Would be immense.

I also didn’t notice Iain Wilson at first when he signed because he was bald the times I seen him play against us. The last time we played Queens back in February I thought he was their only decent player tbh. Looking forward to him causing it at EEP.

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Take it he was getting confused with Tarachulski? Some truly awful signings that season. 

Must have, since Tarachulski never scored for the Pars at all. 

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wasn't Zambernardi mad with the old gambling?

Aye, some utter pish in the squad that season. Sew Daquin, Freddie.

Hunt and Burchill up top were great though.

Shame Hunt got injured during the week before the final. Not that it would have made a huge difference, but it would have helped. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Must have, since Tarachulski never scored for the Pars at all. 

Shame Hunt got injured during the week before the final. Not that it would have made a huge difference, but it would have helped. 

Sigh.

10 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Was that the Jesper Christansen season. 

I just remember him falling over all the time. 

Nope, that was the previous season. Another terrible football player.  He only scored one goal his entire time at, wait for it, Kidderminster Harriers. What a diddy Davie Hay was. 

Edited by DAFC.

6 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Was that the Jesper Christansen season. 

I just remember him falling over all the time. 

I think he was the following season, or the one before? He made his debut at away to East Fife in the Scottish Cup (f**k knows how we didn't lose that game)

Jesper Christiansen and Lee Makel were January signings and both made their debut in that cup tie at Methil, which was in January 2005. 

I was there and, as noted, we should have been utterly pumped but escaped with a 0-0, beating them 3-1 in the replay.

What a horrible season that was. Hay was such a dreadful appointment. The game in Perth just killed the support and I think there's folk who haven't returned since that night. 

Jesper Christiansen and Lee Makel were January signings and both made their debut in that cup tie at Methil, which was in January 2005. 
I was there and, as noted, we should have been utterly pumped but escaped with a 0-0, beating them 3-1 in the replay.
What a horrible season that was. Hay was such a dreadful appointment. The game in Perth just killed the support and I think there's folk who haven't returned since that night. 
Never seen people so raging at a football match tbh.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Never seen people so raging at a football match tbh.

The night in Perth? I can't really remember it tbh. I was about 11 at the time. Can just remember the total gutting feeling sitting in the car. 

That was a disgrace that night. Davie Hay 100% caused that. Players like Nipper, Craig Brewster, Noel Hunt, Gary Dempsey, Andrius Skerla, Gary Mason etc should not be losing to an absolute pub team like we did. 

Hristov was later that season. Mind meeting him at a function in February, sound enough lad. Came with a decent reputation, Barnsley had paid over £1m for him at one point I think. Shows how fucking insane and stupid most clubs are in England if they're spunking money on absolute diddies like him.

Let's forget that night in Perth please. 

Real nasty vibe to things and into the car park. Took ages to get out and no stewards to help direct traffic.
Bottom of the road at the roundabout there was someone turning the other way from the majority of folk just trying to get away.
Beep beep beep neebor ducking move!!!
Nearly fighting.
[emoji38]