Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Didn't Cardle absolutely knock the f**k out of Jamie Adams down at Somerset? Maybe that's why we've not signed him, incase he mixes him and Wilson up. 
Pretty sure he got sent off at Sommerset for this.
Then at eep Adams tried to do him and had to go off injured.

49 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

😂

I barely recognised him in that photo to be fair and I spoke to him weekly for two seasons! He was pretty much crew cut all the time he was with us.

Suits him. Declan McManus has had the worst barnet so far. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Pretty sure he got sent off at Sommerset for this.
Then at eep Adams tried to do him and had to go off injured.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Didn’t Cardle get off with that by employing the bold defence that he didn’t hit Adams hard enough for Adams to have gone down as heavily as he did? Video evidence proved Cardle was right to thump him and that Adams should have taken his beating like a man. What a terrific club we are at times when it comes to being creative with the rules.

You're mixing up the incidents. 

Cardle was sent off for "elbowing" Murphy in a league game where Hopkirk scored the winner, it was later overturned on appeal because Murphy had came up and nipped the back Cardles arm. 

The one where he decked Jamie Adams was a seperate game at Somerset that season, he wasn't sent off for it nor was he later sanctioned for it which was very lucky for Cardle. 

20 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

You're mixing up the incidents. 

Cardle was sent off for "elbowing" Murphy in a league game where Hopkirk scored the winner, it was later overturned on appeal because Murphy had came up and nipped the back Cardles arm. 

The one where he decked Jamie Adams was a seperate game at Somerset that season, he wasn't sent off for it nor was he later sanctioned for it which was very lucky for Cardle. 

Pretty sure we played Ayr about ten times that season. Seemed like it anyway. 
The first game at eep was the first time I’d seen a team actually setup to try and injure another side. The tackle on falkingham was a straight red, assault. After that they just steamed into any challenge and although it wasn’t bad this allowed for the tackle on Fordyce that kept him out the game for months. BRE got his nose burst and even their second goal was a foul.

Still raging.

Pretty sure we played Ayr about ten times that season. Seemed like it anyway. 
The first game at eep was the first time I’d seen a team actually setup to try and injure another side. The tackle on falkingham was a straight red, assault. After that they just steamed into any challenge and although it wasn’t bad this allowed for the tackle on Fordyce that kept him out the game for months. BRE got his nose burst and even their second goal was a foul.
Still raging.
Beat them 3 times at Somerset though. In the words of Brad Bobley: so sweet.

Didn’t know there was an issue with them but obviously they need maintained. The tannoy is in dire need of being sorted. Can hardly make out what’s being said and it’s loud as fcuk when you are walking out the NW.

6 hours ago, parsforlife said:

So it seems the floodlights have finally been sorted.  Hopefully the tannoy is next.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Didn’t know there was an issue with them but obviously they need maintained. The tannoy is in dire need of being sorted. Can hardly make out what’s being said and it’s loud as fcuk when you are walking out the NW.

It's hopeless in the NW but see when the stadium is empty and your standing in front of the tunnel its perfect, they really need folk out looking at it during a game as I'm sure they have upgraded it and it's still completely useless.

On 18/07/2020 at 12:53, D.A.F.C said:

Much higherEep1-1.jpeg

The state of the pitch in us olden days (80s & 90s) always surprises me. Never struck me as looking rough at the time but when you see films of matches from then it makes you realise how magnificent today’s surface is. 

The state of the pitch in us olden days (80s & 90s) always surprises me. Never struck me as looking rough at the time but when you see films of matches from then it makes you realise how magnificent today’s surface is. 
It also used to flood in the corner at the away North stand end.
Have to remember we played reserve games and probably did some training on it as well.