Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Not sure if he’ll play much but Matty Todd has already achieved the impressive feat of making me sigh every time he is brought on.

There’s still hope for him though and as has been mentioned, we’re decidedly jobber-free so far.

Agreed, I've never seen anything of note from him. He's been brought on a couple of times last season and contributed next to nothing. Not saying he won't make it, but I don't see the fuss that others have been making. Would love to see more players from our youth team come in and make a positive impact. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Agreed, I've never seen anything of note from him. He's been brought on a couple of times last season and contributed next to nothing. Not saying he won't make it, but I don't see the fuss that others have been making. Would love to see more players from our youth team come in and make a positive impact. 

Think Matty needs to take a few deep breaths before coming on. He runs about daft and it's hard to tell where he meant to be playing. The basics of being disciplined positionally is not even there. He has had some good reviews in the reserve games and must have more about him that we've seen. Big year for him. I personally think a year in League 1/2 should be his next move and the come back and give it another go at breaking in the team. Looks miles off it at the moment.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Enjoying Crawford's sartorial elegance recently.

Has @Shandon Par been hired as a wardrobe consultant?

The moment he stepped out in that box-fresh red hoodie for the end of season video, it was clear his turnaround was complete. This time last year he was still living in the bushes near the police station but look at him now. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The moment he stepped out in that box-fresh red hoodie for the end of season video, it was clear his turnaround was complete. This time last year he was still living in the bushes near the police station but look at him now. 

I'm enjoying his current shorts and white zip jumper look in recent photos.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Loving reading Wilson being described as Jamie Adams-esque. No nonsense. A physical presence. All code for being a dirty b*****d. Looks like a 1970s throwback too with the lockdown mop of hair. 

😂

I barely recognised him in that photo to be fair and I spoke to him weekly for two seasons! He was pretty much crew cut all the time he was with us.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Didn't Cardle absolutely knock the f**k out of Jamie Adams down at Somerset? Maybe that's why we've not signed him, incase he mixes him and Wilson up. 

Didn’t Cardle get off with that by employing the bold defence that he didn’t hit Adams hard enough for Adams to have gone down as heavily as he did? Video evidence proved Cardle was right to thump him and that Adams should have taken his beating like a man. What a terrific club we are at times when it comes to being creative with the rules.

Not sure if he’ll play much but Matty Todd has already achieved the impressive feat of making me sigh every time he is brought on.
There’s still hope for him though and as has been mentioned, we’re decidedly jobber-free so far.
[emoji38]

Last time he came on I said out loud, "well thats the game over then".
The row of old duffers infront of me randomly abuse him which seems a bit much.
Their last target was Vincent.
Once one of them starts they all kick off like tourettes.
Reckon Allan or McGill for jobber, scapegoat of the year.