Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Compilation of highlights for you:

As you can see, he's pretty fucking decent at picking the ball out of the net. A vital skill required by a goalkeeper otherwise the game can't continue.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Compilation of highlights for you:

As you can see, he's pretty fucking decent at picking the ball out of the net. A vital skill required by a goalkeeper otherwise the game can't continue.

Some spectacular f*** ups there.

Never heard of him. Can’t remember him playing against us for QoS. Killie and QoS fans, over to you...

SD gave a very fair summary of Wilson’s time at QOS in our thread.

Box to box powerful midfielder. Closest thing I've seen to Jamie Adams since Jamie Adams. Not really a goal threat, scored once for us, not a creative player, but a physically imposing one. A bit ungainly but good in the air and can fill in at centre back if required. I was hoping he might reappear here but presumably he wont if Dunfermline are seriously interested. He had two successful (*)  loan spells with us in last two seasons.
(*) I say successful in that he looked decent, certainly strengthened the midfield, was generally popular with fans and won a load of Man of the Match awards. That said, his arrival saw us barely win a game in either season and fall from the fringes of the promotion playoffs to 9th. I dont think that was his fault, and last years bad run began before he arrived, but his win percentage with us was dreadful.
[/quote

2 hours ago, michaeljohnstone said:

Christ. One Jack Hamilton cancels every signing you have made so far

I heard tomorrow will be a double signing with the boy Hendry from the Wee Team. Nice.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

His only goal for us came against yourselves as well funnily enough.

So it did. I remember the goal clearly enough (driving run forward, a misplaced pass, bobble back to him and kind of scuffed it through legs into the corner past an unsighted keeper). I couldnt recall the opposition though. It was Dunfermline after they had packed their bags and headed for the beach early season before last.

So it did. I remember the goal clearly enough (driving run forward, a misplaced pass, bobble back to him and kind of scuffed it through legs into the corner past an unsighted keeper). I couldnt recall the opposition though. It was Dunfermline after they had packed their bags and headed for the beach early season before last.
For some reason (because my memory for details is usually awful) I knew he'd scored against Dunfermline. I wasn't aware it was his only goal for us though and did have to check back [emoji38]

Last year I ran the P&B Jobber pot and I have sent DMs to the folk I know contributed - feel free to message me if I missed you out.

Is there interest in sponsoring another player this year?

Who's likely to be this years choice? On the face of it, the quality of the squad has massively improved since AJ left. I know people might say Edwards but he's still a very young lad and no doubt Shields and Dair will help him improve as a full back.