Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He wasn’t to blame for the goal against Thistle tbf. The ref had 4 chances to blow for a foul before they scored and bottled it.

It’s true that he didn’t have any outstanding games for us though. Saying that, I’d be happy with him signing even though you can expect the odd mistake from him.

2 hours ago, smpar said:

He wasn’t to blame for the goal against Thistle tbf. The ref had 4 chances to blow for a foul before they scored and bottled it.

It’s true that he didn’t have any outstanding games for us though. Saying that, I’d be happy with him signing even though you can expect the odd mistake from him.

Hadn’t even noticed that in the original post. There’s no way anyone can blame him for that goal, which was a foul on him and offside.

Hadn’t even noticed that in the original post. There’s no way anyone can blame him for that goal, which was a foul on him and offside.

The main reason I’m so desperate for the football to come back is that I’m haunted by the fact that a shitey, scrappy, offside, last-minute equaliser from Brian fucking Graham is the last goal I saw.

Aye looking back the footage the guy backs into him, but still feel a decent keeper goes though him and takes a straight floaty ball like that. Admit I 'm probably being harsh but looking at him over several games, I just expected a more dominant keeper for his size. Personally think if he is currently the best  option, I would take a bit of time and look further a field for something better. Really have bad vibes about signing him. He's under contract too. I'll be pissed off if we give any sort of fee for him.

57 minutes ago, smpar said:

The main reason I’m so desperate for the football to come back is that I’m haunted by the fact that a shitey, scrappy, offside, last-minute equaliser from Brian fucking Graham is the last goal I saw.

At least that cheat got relegated though. Still annoyed at his antics when we played Ross County. 

16 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I personally thought Danny Rogers had ''signing for Pars'' written on his forehead when he was released from Aberdeen.

I thought that about Jamie McDonald, has said he wants to be closer to the east coast... 

Can see Jamie MacDonald coming in. Would suit us perfectly to have an experienced head there. Think we have really missed having someone like Sean Murdoch in goals since he retired.

I personally thought Danny Rogers had ''signing for Pars'' written on his forehead when he was released from Aberdeen.
I mind him being a complete fanny when on loan at Falkirk. Would take.

We've had plenty of good keepers since Westie.

Ones I recall are:

Ruitenbeek

Stillie

McGregor

De Vries

Gallacher

Murdoch

Scully (first time around; he won POTY twice)

Of course we've had some pish too.