Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Listen, I will level with you here. I am simply looking for some petty point scoring and if you sign wee Kev I am willing to come into this lions den to get it.

I might even search back for O'Hara related quotes and demand condemnation Granny Danger style if I have time, go all in. Like I said before, I need football related pettiness and conflict.

I'd imagine I'll have plenty, I do not like O'Hara, Their really is no excuse and no getting around that photo, it goes beyond Dunfermline and Falkirk point scoring when I say it's absolutely vile. 

I'm sure I said at the time that Falkirk would've absolutely released him if it wasn't for the fact that he was a highly rated youth player and I stand by that. 

On the flip side the reason Dunfermline are looking at him is because he's a highly rated player, one that we obviously feel we can take on, will do well for us and we could sell on. I'd fully understand why we would sign him, it wouldn't affect my feelings for Dunfermline, however I doubt I'll ever not think O'Hara is a c**t. 

If we don't sign him someone else will, in the eyes of the footballing world he's served his punishment, being proud and not signing players because they've wronged us in the past, or because they're not nice people is something we've never really taken much issue with before, be foolish to start now. A front pairing of O'Hara and McManus would be a good front two. 

This is very much like the Aird signing. It doesn’t matter if he’s successful because the fans are going to think he’s still a p***k either way.
Hardly a good way to shift season tickets, either. 
Yous fucking loved Aird [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You could always remonstrate with the club re this signing, if you really believe what he did was as bad as you all said at the time.

My prediction instead is that you are all singing his name to the tune of Seven Nation Army after he scores his first goal.

See this is what I was after. This is what iv missed. Fucking hypocrite Fife b*****ds.

Yous fucking loved Aird [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You could always remonstrate with the club re this signing, if you really believe what he did was as bad as you all said at the time.

My prediction instead is that you are all singing his name to the tune of Seven Nation Army after he scores his first goal.

See this is what I was after. This is what iv missed. Fucking hypocrite Fife b*****ds.
#flm

Will be interesting to see how O’Hara does, he never really impressed at Falkirk or at any of his loan spells during his time at the club. He’s had one good season at Alloa so maybe worth a gamble if he’s low cost.

McManus is a player who is hard not to love. His work ethic and determination is infectious within the team. He’s proved he can score a wide range of goals for us last season and I strangely hope he does well for you and gets the championship goal scoring monkey off his back.

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yous fucking loved Aird emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Aird was really good at playing football, and because I support a football club that's a very key point IMO. 

It was, and he was punished for it, has apologised for it, and theirs not much that can really be done about it now, us signing him doesn't make what he done OK, similarly Alloa last year by playing him weren't condoning the incident by playing him. 

Martin Hardie was a bit of a creep who stalked his missus, will I still watch his free kick against the Rovers with a tear in my eye and a hard on in my pants? Absofuckinglutely.

O'Hara is similar to Nesbit in the way that folk in the game have always thought there was a player there,  but it's taken a few years for it to result in scoring goals.

Nisbet had one good year at Rovers and never looked back after signing for us. O'Hara hopefully follows a similar route next season.  He's a wee bit younger than Nisbet was  when he signed for us too, so plenty time to get the best out of him.

Nisbet certainly credits Crawford in making him a better player. Hopefully O'Hara can gain from Crawford's experience too.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Yous fucking loved Aird emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I certainly did not love Fraser Aird. If you can find evidence the contrary I’d love to see it.

He did better than I expected on the pitch and was a good option but he never stopped being a bigot.