Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Myles Offside says he thinks there was contact at the 0.25 mark and that it was definitely a penalty.
CBPB8028_9438.jpg&key=cadaa640fb15df0dc8dd0518a1e388316bfe871d67f8b8ac8222cbde9d6318e9
Posts from above just reminded me of the car guy.
Do you make up transfers for a hobby?

Thought myles did better than faissal tbh but due to that penalty incident he was going to have to be amazing.
Looked like he couldn't be bothered at times but had all the attributes to be amazing. Shame.

Got the ball on the wing and acted like he was a centre-back playing out from the defence. Slow, no will to take on players and just generally shite.

One of them he almost looked like he tried not to score. Fucking donkey of a player and a cheating c**t to boot.
I remember that one, in front of the norrie?

One of my yearly meltdown moments, stood up shouted what the duck is that all about and sat down to a few tuts.

Previous meltdowns include hearts refereeing a game against us depsite being the dirty side and calling a wee boy and his dad cheating b*****ds outside the ground

Partially caused a meltdown when myself and a group of youngsters gave moshni of rangers the v's and w****r signs when he walked off. He reported us to the police only to be told to gtf.
[emoji38]

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I was thinking Falkirk away, at the home end. Will try find highlights. Did he even score for us at home???

Just googled Hippolyte miss and this came up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10693908/millwall-yeovil-myles-hippolyte-transfer/

I reckon I could probably get a game in league one then.

Seen a blog post earlier on twitter from TN10Y with some transfer targets. Two given for CM were Grant Gillespie (29) and Nick Ross (28) who i don’t rate at all. I think we should go back in for Scott Brown at Peterhead - 8g 2a in 27 games last season, club captain and out of contract. Few years younger than the others mentioned. Thoughts?

Seen a blog post earlier on twitter from TN10Y with some transfer targets. Two given for CM were Grant Gillespie (29) and Nick Ross (28) who i don’t rate at all. I think we should go back in for Scott Brown at Peterhead - 8g 2a in 27 games last season, club captain and out of contract. Few years younger than the others mentioned. Thoughts?

You can take Gillespie.

Dunno what’s happened with him but it’s looks like he’s massively fell off a cliff since Hamilton where he seemed to be a solid enough Premiership midfielder.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Wouldn't have been against Falkirk, they somehow beat us 1-0 both times at home that season. I'm also pretty sure his only 2 league goals were against Falkirk away?

found it, around 8 mins