Walking Down The Halbeath Road

30 minutes ago, kev23 said:

Apologies if it's been mentioned up the thread but McManus officially signed with Dunfermline today. Announcement should be Wednesday.

Do you do this for attention? Presumably you have a 'source' or whatever*. Why do you think it's ok to then post what they told you on a public forum? To appear to be 'in the know'? So what?

I don't get what people get out of rushing off to a forum to post what someone told them, presumably in confidence (which in turn could be something they were told in confidence).

*Or you're making it up.

Do you do this for attention? Presumably you have a 'source' or whatever*. Why do you think it's ok to then post what they told you on a public forum? To appear to be 'in the know'? So what?
I don't get what people get out of rushing off to a forum to post what someone told them, presumably in confidence (which in turn could be something they were told in confidence).

*Or you're making it up.
Wow relax [emoji23][emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Wow relax emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Relax would indicate that you think I'm 'upset/raging/seething/bothered'.

Asking a question does not mean these things, unless you actually buy in to the moron tropes of this site? 

I genuinely don't understand what folk get from claiming to have a source or be 'in the know', when it usually means that they've betrayed someone's confidence if it's true.

*Or you're making it up.

wow [emoji23].
It's a football transfer, calm down.

Asking a question does not mean these things, unless you actually buy in to the moron tropes of this site? 
I genuinely don't understand what folk get from claiming to have a source or be 'in the know', when it usually means that they've betrayed someone's confidence if it's true.
Heads gone

Guest Axle Grease

Nesbit was off to Hearts for £9million but Dundee United have come in last minute at £23million. They've asked the world's population to fund this. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

*Or you're making it up.

That's an overreaction. 

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

*Or you're making it up.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Uh...calm down?

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It would hardly be a shocking capture would it? 

Never said it would, but it would be a very good one given the competition that will probably be trying to get him signed.