Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Axle Grease
1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Deluded Hearts can shove the ''Maroon'' pound up their farter. Hope that statement wasn't created to appease  mini gers. Hopefully aimed at the factually incorrect BBC.

I'd say aimed at the BBC.

I think it's also good that the Pars had supported local club Kelty Hearts by how they voted. 

Hearts, I don't care for them. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

You haven't been offered £250k. The initial payment is £50k. 

You have literally no idea what the bid is, because you’re an absolute no mark on a football forum, much like the rest of us.

Give your keyboard a well deserved rest from typing utter pish and go watch a box set of Mrs Brown’s Boys, you utter walloper.

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You have literally no idea what the bid is, because you’re an absolute no mark on a football forum, much like the rest of us.

Give your keyboard a well deserved rest from typing utter pish and go watch a box set of Mrs Brown’s Boys, you utter walloper.

You seem very upset that I have, consistently, got things right regarding both Dundee clubs. 

Do you want a wee PM next time so you feel more important? 

You seem very upset that I have, consistently, got things right regarding both Dundee clubs. 
Please dispel those Mrs Brown rumors before anything else.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
47 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Please dispel those Mrs Brown rumors before anything else.

You'll have to ask the Jimmy impersonator that one, I'm afraid. 

How discounted are those prices compared to last season? Just wondering roughly what comparable totals would be for us. Obviously looking at 3/4 of a season and possible only 2/3rds of those actually attending. Albeit BetFred thrown in (wonder how that works with shared gates?) which presumably it wasnt before?

16 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

I'd say aimed at the BBC.

I think it's also good that the Pars had supported local club Kelty Hearts by how they voted. 

Hearts, I don't care for them. 

Tbh we were in a fairly unique position regarding this reconstruction as if it went through we had games against Rovers and Falkirk to make up the loss of Hearts roughly and would've given us a better crack at promotion. Not many other teams would have had that loss of crowd offset as Falkirk only turn out in numbers against us as games against The Pars are their World Cup final. Their numbers regress to the diddy no-mark seaside variety for their other fixtures.

Was a no lose situation for us really.

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

How discounted are those prices compared to last season? Just wondering roughly what comparable totals would be for us. Obviously looking at 3/4 of a season and possible only 2/3rds of those actually attending. Albeit BetFred thrown in (wonder how that works with shared gates?) which presumably it wasnt before?

It was 280 last year I think. We are also getting all Betfed cup home games included.

10 first team appearances first season with dunfermline 4 motm . 4 goals . Nicky Clark came back from injury was bombed out by allan j . Went too alloa played almost every game . Am sure they got promoted [emoji16] . Went on loan too arbroath got a broken eye socket in pre season . Then broke his hand but still managed too help them too promotion [emoji85]. Went too aidrie scored 6 goals from right wing . Got young player of the year played 90 mins every week . Put in 100% effort . But here's a fucking pars fan saying hes shite and finished. Away you go . By the way some squad for next year . Stevies at the wheel [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

He won young player of the year at Airdrie so you're mistaken. Also, I'm not really sure how a young player can be classed as a disaster even if he was poor. Which he probably wasn't and I'm guessing you have no real evidence to back this post up. 

Guest Axle Grease
24 minutes ago, hob boys said:

10 first team appearances first season with dunfermline 4 motm . 4 goals . Nicky Clark came back from injury was bombed out by allan j . Went too alloa played almost every game . Am sure they got promoted emoji16.png . Went on loan too arbroath got a broken eye socket in pre season . Then broke his hand but still managed too help them too promotion emoji85.png. Went too aidrie scored 6 goals from right wing . Got young player of the year played 90 mins every week . Put in 100% effort . But here's a fucking pars fan saying hes shite and finished. Away you go . By the way some squad for next year . Stevies at the wheel emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Hoy hob, is your surname Smith? 

10 first team appearances first season with dunfermline 4 motm . 4 goals . Nicky Clark came back from injury was bombed out by allan j . Went too alloa played almost every game . Am sure they got promoted [emoji16] . Went on loan too arbroath got a broken eye socket in pre season . Then broke his hand but still managed too help them too promotion [emoji85]. Went too aidrie scored 6 goals from right wing . Got young player of the year played 90 mins every week . Put in 100% effort . But here's a fucking pars fan saying hes shite and finished. Away you go . By the way some squad for next year . Stevies at the wheel [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
My eyes hurt.