Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We got booed off after beating Brechin at home.2-1 just before.xmas in 2017. I remember it as I had hospitality that game and was absolutely burst (carried on from Black Friday the night before). I found it to be the funniest thing ever at the time but looking back it really wasnt.

Miss it.

On 16/05/2020 at 12:57, DA Baracus said:

I've never turned in to a raging bigot when stress levels are through the roof.

I'd suggest no one does, because they already are bigots if doing such things.

What about the time your murdered that priest with your bare hands? 

What about the time you burned down Mecca bingo shouting Allahu Akbar, death to the granny infidels?

Similarly when you dressed up as the pope and mooned the rangers fans when Vanoli scored an o.g?

This has to stop.

What about the time you burned down Mecca bingo shouting Allahu Akbar, death to the granny infidels?
Similarly when you dressed up as the pope and mooned the rangers fans when Vanoli scored an o.g?
This has to stop.
I believe that was Noel Hunt.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

This has to stop.

These all have reasonable explanations.

Guest Axle Grease

Dick Campbell is a competent football Manager who's considered perhaps a little unorthodox in today's game.

He is without doubt extremely passionate about the game. 

I've been in his company. He is a decent sort. 

I'd suggest most of what is written on him last few posts is unsubstantiated garbage. But hey, it's the Internet so it's allowed. 

27 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Dick Campbell is a competent football Manager who's considered perhaps a little unorthodox in today's game.

He is without doubt extremely passionate about the game. 

I've been in his company. He is a decent sort. 

I'd suggest most of what is written on him last few posts is unsubstantiated garbage. But hey, it's the Internet so it's allowed. 

Aye, the guy is a legend.

Interesting to see clubs starting to announce who's going to be released at end of their contracts. Personally hope we keep everybody out of contract if they wish to stay, at least until JRS runs out.

Saw on Twitterland that Dom Thomas is open to signing for us permanently. Spoke highly of the club, management, coaches and apparently the happiest he's ever been playing football. That'd be an outstanding addition. 

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Saw on Twitterland that Dom Thomas is open to signing for us permanently. Spoke highly of the club, management, coaches and apparently the happiest he's ever been playing football. That'd be an outstanding addition. 

The football equivalent of telling a girl she’s beautiful at 2:30am outside a nightclub.

Apart from that wee p***k Willo Flood, who wouldn't want to play for The Pars, given the opportunity?

Saw someone in Edinburgh the other day wearing their yellow away top. Good work, brightening up these dreary times.

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:

Still got a year left on his deal at Killie so would have to work something out there but massively behind it.

I thought him and Kiltie were out of contract?

Club have announced that no-one out of contract will be kept on to protect the future of the club itself. Very sad to see, but the club has to put itself first.