Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Doesn’t look like the catalogue pics so I’d think it’s bespoke.

I don’t get the hate joma seem to get overall and the have certainly worked well for us, IIRC Adidas were our last supplier and we got boring catalogue efforts with a badge stuck on.

As it is I’m not a big fan of the strip currently. Seems to lack stripes on the back which I hate and the sleeves don’t seem to be part of the same kit. I normally come round once the finished product is released but it’s a no for me right now.

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

It’s very close to being an exact replica of the 18/19 kit, other than the thin white line down the middle of the black stripes. Even the sleeves have the same design. IMG_9251.jpgIMG_9257.jpg

The collar is different as is the thickness of the stripes, but aye, it is very similar. I thought that too when I first saw it.

It's been said already but it needs black shorts.

Would imagine the away kit will have black shorts and we’ll switch between. This has been the case most years recently, with the exception of this year’s yellow.

Line-up for the first game of next season lads:

Owain Fôn-Williams

Aaron Comrie - Euan Murray- Lee Ashcroft (would like to replace, not got a candidate in mind) - Lewis Martin

Ryan Dow - Regan Hendry - Kyle Turner - Dom Thomas

Greg Kiltie

Kevin Nisbet

Keeping Nisbet and going for promotion surely the best move as the potential rewards will be much more than the 30 pieces of silver Hearts or some League 1 club from down south will offer.

44 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Line-up for the first game of next season lads:

Owain Fôn-Williams

Aaron Comrie
Euan Murray
Lee Ashcroft (would like to replace, not got a candidate in mind)
Lewis Martin

Ryan Dow
Regan Hendry
Kyle Turner
Dom Thomas

Greg Kiltie

Kevin Nisbet

Keeping Nisbet and going for promotion surely the best move as the potential rewards will be much more than the 30 pieces of silver Hearts or some League 1 club from down south will offer.

Concerning absence of Paul Paton IMO

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Anything above 300k and he'll be off, holding players when they want to leave is never a good thing. 

The only thing that will keep Nisbet here will be if this down time means clubs aren’t willing to spend money on transfer fees in the same way they did previously.