Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would anyone on here buy a ST for next season, even if the games were all behind closed doors? I think they should offer them and say anyone who buys one will get a ST half-price when normality resumes.

Behind closed doors is not an option. It isn't sustainable for clubs. It won't happen because it can't happen.

Edited by DA Baracus

Closed door games is not an option. Anyone who thinks that the next OF game at Ibrox would not attract several hundred (conservative estimate) neanderthals  from each side to their respective ends of Edmiston Drive, taunting each other while they watch the game on their phones, is simply deluded.

3 hours ago, Sursum Semper said:

Closed door games is not an option. Anyone who thinks that the next OF game at Ibrox would not attract several hundred (conservative estimate) neanderthals  from each side to their respective ends of Edmiston Drive, taunting each other while they watch the game on their phones, is simply deluded.

That's almost certainly true but it isn't the main reason closed door games can't work.

Messaged Andy Barrowgoals about next season’s kit as I’m bored oot my gourd. I also noticed the club have started using a red font for their posts instead of yellow. IMG_2678.thumb.jpg.999090067af474050f1349344b327f3d.jpg

I'm a bit sick of Joma to be honest but they've been very good to us through admin etc and have produced the best kit we've ever had (17/18 home).  Something similar and then a purple away top (we're due one) would be excellent.

16 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Messaged Andy Barrowgoals about next season’s kit as I’m bored oot my gourd. I also noticed the club have started using a red font for their posts instead of yellow. IMG_2678.thumb.jpg.999090067af474050f1349344b327f3d.jpg

Kudos for promoting

I'm a bit sick of Joma to be honest but they've been very good to us through admin etc and have produced the best kit we've ever had (17/18 home).  Something similar and then a purple away top (we're due one) would be excellent.

We’re probably not spoiled for choice with options. Joma gave us 2 bespoke kits this season. Anything like Adidas or Nike and we’d get 2 catalogue kits and it would be more expensive. Don’t have an issue with the Joma kits. Nothing spectacular, but at least we have a say in what they look like - even though they’ll never please everyone.

We’re probably not spoiled for choice with options. Joma gave us 2 bespoke kits this season. Anything like Adidas or Nike and we’d get 2 catalogue kits and it would be more expensive. Don’t have an issue with the Joma kits. Nothing spectacular, but at least we have a say in what they look like - even though they’ll never please everyone.
Ayr signed a deal with hummel and Thistle signed one with Oneills. That's just 2 off the top of my head so I'd imagine exploring other options could be done.

Ayr signed a deal with hummel and Thistle signed one with Oneills. That's just 2 off the top of my head so I'd imagine exploring other options could be done.

Ayr got a Hummel catalogue kit, that can be bought for £15. I’d rather have a bespoke kit, as I said.

https://hummel.co.uk/products/core-ss-poly-jersey-003636-white-pr

Not seen the Thistle one, but are Oneills better than Joma?

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

If the deal is good for the club and the strips are selling well why would the club explore other options at this time? Unless it's to get more money, but can't see that being likely.