Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Right I know there are two without numbers,my ancient laptops fault. Anyway here are the answers which I think you got mosy of them.

1)  George Fotheringham

2) Junior Mendes

3) Stewart Petrie

4) Andre Karnebeek

5) Iain Campbell

6) Noel Hunt

7) Billy Mehmet

8) Darren Young

9) Derek Young

There you have it and if I get around to it I might do one from the 70,s if I can get the squad members names.

34 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Right I know there are two without numbers,my ancient laptops fault. Anyway here are the answers which I think you got mosy of them.

1)  George Fotheringham

2) Junior Mendes

3) Stewart Petrie

4) Andre Karnebeek

5) Iain Campbell

6) Noel Hunt

7) Billy Mehmet

8) Darren Young

9) Derek Young

There you have it and if I get around to it I might do one from the 70,s if I can get the squad members names.

Are you sure about number 9?

Well it came out of one of your squad lists and being neutral I have to take it as correct. If I am wrong let me know please.

To pass the time in lock down I have started doing anagrams of different teams players from certain years I have just finished Dunfermline from 2000 till 2010. This is not the complete players I chose but it will give you an idea. I will put the answers on tomorrow if you want. This really is just a way to releave the boredom of sitting in the house for 23 hours a day. 

default_cool.png Rug Owe Dyke.

Have fun I hope it passes an hour or so.

No U (superfluous W) in the anagram.

Guest Axle Grease
7 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Found this on Twitter. A wee mock-up. That would be an unreal kit. Are we still with Joma next season?

IMG_2363.jpg

That's shit. 

That's it confirmed that we are topping up the furlough to pay everyone 100% of their wage. Will be a bit shit if a large part of their wages is performance related, but at least should keep all the players ticking over financially