Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, ParsTVBurty said:

Thank you to everyone who tuned in today to ‘Relive the 2015/16 League One Winning Season’ 💪👏

If you missed the game or just want to watch it all over again, the stream is now available on our 'On-Demand' Service, for £5! ➡️ Purchase Here

See you all again next Saturday...🤔👀

You big tease

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Is the Relive The Season just all the highlights mashed together or is there other content?

All the highlights then some (dull) interviews. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

All the highlights then some (dull) interviews. 

I would've preferred it if they were recent interviews, might be more likely to get some deeper insight into the season if you get what I mean? 

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I would've preferred it if they were recent interviews, might be more likely to get some deeper insight into the season if you get what I mean? 

Aye, but would be a bit tricky just now!

1 minute ago, 101 said:

I don't know Gordon or if he is on here but if anyone knows where he is or if he sees this his sister it desperate to see him. 

Screenshot_20200401-163749.jpg

He used to post on here fairly regularly, he moved out to Germany a few months back I'm sure. 

Hope everything is alright with him, used to always see him in Charlie D's before games. 

39 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

He used to post on here fairly regularly, he moved out to Germany a few months back I'm sure. 

Hope everything is alright with him, used to always see him in Charlie D's before games. 

Fingers crossed he's safe.

31 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Clyde's YouTube channel showing our 4 each draw with them from december 2008. Obviously can be caught after our stream of the Falkirk game on Pars TV.

That was a great game. Clarke looked like a world beater and Alan Trouten scored for a change. 

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Clyde's YouTube channel showing our 4 each draw with them from december 2008. Obviously can be caught after our stream of the Falkirk game on Pars TV.

should specify, from 3:00 PM tomorrow.