Walking Down The Halbeath Road

57 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Just giving now getting the drunk Saturday night donations.

John McGlynn

Mar 21, 2020

Would give my left bollock and my finest pair of specs just to manage the big team in Fife, twenty quid is the least I could do

£20.00

Spent a solid minute figuring out what those glasses were called that changed colour in the sun, decided that "photochromic" wouldn't have been as much patter. 

f**k me I'm bored 

What a ludicrous team we had during the time of this game. Obviously we couldn't afford it, but still, to see Brewster and Crawford up front was something. We'll struggle to see a partnership up front like them again. We'll see individual players, like Nisbet, but not a partnership.

The defence as well. The whole fucking team! Immense!

Government paying 80% of wages up to £2,500 per month and open to all companies irrespective of sector. That should help pay the players, coaches and other staff and will hopefully keep the wolves from the door. Who knew we'd be happy with the Tories?
And the moons square

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

£20k raised in total now. Fantastic stuff.

Great stuff, and we could see a decent rise next week when folk are paid and maybe sign up to the lifeline. I will be doing just that.