Walking Down The Halbeath Road

In "proper" games or does that include friendlies? I know I've been to Shielfield Park in Berwick for a friendly but I don't think we've played them in a league or cup fixture?

It’s certainly not every ground we’ve played at. Misses out the European grounds at a minimum, as well as love street that I know of. Sure they’ll be more not on the list.

Edit- definitely friendlies are included, I’m sure even Lochgelly was a pars 11 and not first team.

In "proper" games or does that include friendlies? I know I've been to Shielfield Park in Berwick for a friendly but I don't think we've played them in a league or cup fixture?

Think they’ve just picked 44 grounds at random.

36 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That money you turned down for Nisbet would be useful right now. I wonder if you’d accept a reduced bid.

There is a whole lot of wondering to be done in the next few months. 

It’s certainly not every ground we’ve played at. Misses out the European grounds at a minimum, as well as love street that I know of. Sure they’ll be more not on the list.

Edit- definitely friendlies are included, I’m sure even Lochgelly was a pars 11 and not first team.

Think they’ve just picked 44 grounds at random.
Aye, sorry I assumed it was just a "name the grounds" quiz, but I've seen it on Facebook and it has photos. Got 41 of them (well, not the official names, I was going by traditional names and teams) with 2 the wrong way round and the English one (I'm guessing - it mentioned down south) being the other one I got wrong.

16 hours ago, Enigma said:

That money you turned down for Nisbet would be useful right now. I wonder if you’d accept a reduced bid.

It would. 

Only if the club is in absolutely dire straights, I suppose with us having the centenary lifeline we do at least have some form of income coming in. 

We'll probably buy Vaughan for 20 quid. 

Edited by Grant228

Thought of an idea to potentially make money for the club.
Why not give an option to download or stream old games from parstv? Optional extra donation as well?

Walkie Talkies to get a chant started?

Copy fellow Par let’s get this going.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

It would. 

Only if the club is in absolutely dire straights, I suppose with us having the centenary lifeline we do at least have some form of income coming in. 

We'll probably buy Vaughan for 20 quid. 

Got to factor in his annual medical bill though 

Highlights from Martin Hardie Never Ten Yairds game up on youtube from the club’s official page. Christ, we played some absolutely phenomenal football that season. On the game itself, we absolutely smashed Raith that first half and should have been about 3 or 4 up.

43 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Just watching it the now, some team we had back then!

We had some fantastic players then. However the fact Chris Smith, Alex kiddie and Chris Higgins played in that game shows it was far from perfect.  Those guys got very lucky to share a changing room with hardie, cardle, mason etc

Highlights from Martin Hardie Never Ten Yairds game up on youtube from the club’s official page. Christ, we played some absolutely phenomenal football that season. On the game itself, we absolutely smashed Raith that first half and should have been about 3 or 4 up.
I've not watched them in a while but will do later. Is that the game where we played a beautiful flowing move up the right, a cross came in and Andy Kirk volleyed one onto the bar? That would have been up there with one of the best Pars goals ever had that gone in, especially within the context of that game and title challenge.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I've not watched them in a while but will do later. Is that the game where we played a beautiful flowing move up the right, a cross came in and Andy Kirk volleyed one onto the bar? That would have been up there with one of the best Pars goals ever had that gone in, especially within the context of that game and title challenge.

Aye. Would've been outstanding. 

Normally I'm a pessimist but I was adament at half time we were winning that. 

I’ll never forget the feeling when BMMMH scored that free-kick.

We were in the North East and everyone rushed to the front of the stand and it felt like I was floating.

Remember everyone singing “We will be on Fifa 12” and knowing the title was ours. Next week at Cappielow was class too, in a different way.

I hope we fill out the ground for our next home game like we did that day and get the club some much needed moolah.