Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Why wasn't there this much hysteria with Swine Flu? 

How is this going to work in terms of income if we are going to play behind closed doors? All very cloak and dagger at the moment. 

The fact you’d even compare this to swine flu shows you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Forget behind closed doors; all leagues and all sports are rapidly announcing they’ll be suspending their leagues for weeks and that should happen here too.

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The fact you’d even compare this to swine flu shows you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I appreciate that there isn't a vaccine for COVID-19, but swine flu infected a considerable amount of the world's population and caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. 

Edited by DAFC.

You would imagine, if the games are not going ahead completely against our will and with nothing we can do, that we would be reimbursed accordingly.
I hope the authorities are aware we were expecting a sold out crowd against Morten.

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
7 hours ago, VinnyPar said:
You would imagine, if the games are not going ahead completely against our will and with nothing we can do, that we would be reimbursed accordingly.

I hope the authorities are aware we were expecting a sold out crowd against Morten.

11, 480 was the official prediction. 

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Genuine worry, are we as a club going to survive?

Hopefully. 

I'm not sure how wealthy the directors are, however I'm sure they're all local businessman which is a bit of a drama, you'd imagine there own businesses are going to really struggle over the next couple of months and you couldn't expect them to dip into there pockets. 

It is a concern, as well as that if clubs have less finances then you'd imagine any fee for Nisbet is going to be less? 

Pars Twitter asking us to name 44 grounds that we have visited over the last 18 years or so.

There was 4 I didn’t get.
In "proper" games or does that include friendlies? I know I've been to Shielfield Park in Berwick for a friendly but I don't think we've played them in a league or cup fixture?