Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Danny Devine was decent last night.

Devine has actually been playing well for the last few weeks. Been genuinely impressed by his performances. Unfortunately though, he always seems prone to make a blunder when he seems to be at his best. Cue a howler on Saturday...

Danny Devine was decent last night.
Along with comrie hes probably been our most steady defender recently.
You always worry though, when the next major blunder is coming?
Maybe he was distracted before and settling into a team now? Or just pish

I wonder if Nesbit's injury is making Pars board wish they'd taken the money and ran in January? We're without him for a good chunk of the run-in anyway but don't have the comfort of an extra few hundred grand in the coffers.

I disagree. Would have been pretty daft to sell him so late on in the window, without a replacement signing lined up and without suitable backup in the squad.

12 hours ago, smpar said:

I disagree. Would have been pretty daft to sell him so late on in the window, without a replacement signing lined up and without suitable backup in the squad.

We didn’t sell him but we have no suitable back-up now he’s injured.

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

The Devine that’s played in 2020 has been very solid. By far the best form he’s played for us and I suspect maybe even his career. It’s bizarre but I’m certainly not complaining.

He made a terrific block straight after our goal on Tuesday. There was another fantastic challenge before that but it may have been Martin.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We didn’t sell him but we have no suitable back-up now he’s injured.

He made a terrific block straight after our goal on Tuesday. There was another fantastic challenge before that but it may have been Martin.

If it's the tackle I'm thinking off it was Martin, shot come in and Fon Williams parried it out, Martin stopping a certain goal. 

Why wasn't there this much hysteria with Swine Flu? 

How is this going to work in terms of income if we are going to play behind closed doors? All very cloak and dagger at the moment.