Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Turner is pish. Sorry for being so honest.

Understand people’s frustration with Turner but he looks more frustrated IMO. I think he knows better than anyone there’s a player in there but he just hasn’t found a rhythm yet. He’s being played in different positions and roles, I think him in behind Nisbet in a 4-4-1-1 with Thomson/Beadling/Paton in the middle is our best option, but we’d need to have a consistent lineup where Turner knows his role and what’s expected.

I’m confident of him becoming an important player for us, I really hope he’s still here next season.

You're just making things up to suit your agenda.

He’s right though. Turner is very much playing like somebody who wants and needs to have all the confidence in the world but he has very little just now. Looks like he wants to express himself but is worried about making mistakes.

I know neither of them are that great, but Cammy Gill deserves to be in that team so much more than scully. In the second half where he sprinted about 20 yards to make a clearance, scully just wouldn't have done that.

Gill does seem more likely to do the sweeper/keeper job. He’s pretty young and has plenty of time to improve his game but right now I’d prefer him to be developing elsewhere. But I do agree with him and scully the options he’s first choice.

Turner good player to bring on to chase a goal in a number 10 role. Instead we play him deep. Doesnt really work.

Quite a few have argued for turner to play the advanced role but imo he didn’t play well in that role when we went 4-2-3-1 just after Kiltie joined. I’d argue if we go with that formation ross would be more likely to play centrally.

Turner IMO has played best in a flat 3 but he’s not good enough for our side to play around him. If Paton is an requirement in Crawford’s mind then thomson/beadling should get the spare midfield slot.