Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

You really shouldn’t be hoping for that.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s worth it just for his brother’s Tweets defending his howlers.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I hope you have as well 

12 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I have no idea why. Fella hasn't done a thing in his career

Sounds exciting. As Ayr fans have seen him play I'll take their counsel. I based us being interested in his previous clubs most of which at a good level. Hope Queen's are interested.

Robby McCrorie loan at QOS ended today so I'd imagine they'll be in the market for a keeper as well. I'll watch with envy when Mehmet re-signs there until the end of the season.

See he’s gone to livi. Probably makes ross Stewart available, wouldn’t surprise me for him to end up at ourselves or queens

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
35 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
I have no idea why. Fella hasn't done a thing in his career

Didn't we already have him years ago,? Played away to Aberdeen where he was guff and barely had a shot after that?

Jack Ruddy? Nah, never played for us.

12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

See he’s gone to livi. Probably makes ross Stewart available, wouldn’t surprise me for him to end up at ourselves or queens

I would be fairly happy with that he's also a free agent in the summer so if he's decent there is a good chance of keeping him on, as Livi don't seem to rate him.

Iain Turner? Brought in on an emergency loan when we were in SPL. He did quite well when he played, but got a serious injury after just 4 games.
You're obviously remembering a different Iain Turner if you thought he played well. That season, both him and Chris Smith were total bombscares. Bit like our keepers this year tbf.

24 minutes ago, DBA said:
28 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Iain Turner? Brought in on an emergency loan when we were in SPL. He did quite well when he played, but got a serious injury after just 4 games.

You're obviously remembering a different Iain Turner if you thought he played well. That season, both him and Chris Smith were total bombscares. Bit like our keepers this year tbf.

He was crap against Hibs, class against Killie, dross against Motherwell and I wasn't at the aforementioned Aberdeen game Stellaboz mentioned so can't pass comment. A damn sight better than Smith, arguably the worst goalkeeper ever to have played in the SPL.

Edited by Rob1885

Heard about potential investment or something happening within the next few weeks. Prob bs.

A new keeper will do me.
DAFC are delighted to announce the appointment of Mavin Gasterton to the board of directors.