Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why is the sacking announcement not on Twitter yet? We have almost two weeks until the next game, please punt him before it’s too late.

It would have been announced by now.

It looks like they are actually sticking with him. This is a disgrace tbh.

Wasn't at the game today, decided after the two recent home defeats that i'd sit out for a bit unless a change was made. What formation did we actually go with as it was hard to tell from the lineup on Twitter.

I can't see where the next win comes from, even the next point. Let's say we start brightly against Dundee, they'll figure us out after 20 and take control. QoS doing okay now and Palmerston not at east place to go. Thistle about to reinvest some cash, could be an entirely new team come the game.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It would have been announced by now.

It looks like they are actually sticking with him. This is a disgrace tbh.

Every chance it comes tomorrow or Monday. Correct me if I'm wrong but AJ wasn't sacked after the Saturday game, sure it was midday on the Monday it began to come out.

21 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Wasn't at the game today, decided after the two recent home defeats that i'd sit out for a bit unless a change was made. What formation did we actually go with as it was hard to tell from the lineup on Twitter.

I can't see where the next win comes from, even the next point. Let's say we start brightly against Dundee, they'll figure us out after 20 and take control. QoS doing okay now and Palmerston not at east place to go. Thistle about to reinvest some cash, could be an entirely new team come the game.

4-4-2 with Murray as CM

The moment I saw the names Scully and Devine on the team sheet I thought what is the fucking point. Won't be going back to EEP now until they sack the 2nd most overated player in dunfermline athletic history (Brewster did the work). 

The moment I saw the names Scully and Devine on the team sheet I thought what is the fucking point. Won't be going back to EEP now until they sack the 2nd most overated player in dunfermline athletic history (Brewster did the work). 
Thought Brewster was one of the best strikers of his time

Someone on dotnet saying there was due to be two signings on Monday, one we will be happy with and a young Italian guy. The Italian has now opted to sign for an English club but still one due in. Board meeting on Monday also according to this guy. Could be pish but worth mentioning.

Someone on dotnet saying there was due to be two signings on Monday, one we will be happy with and a young Italian guy. The Italian has now opted to sign for an English club but still one due in. Board meeting on Monday also according to this guy. Could be pish but worth mentioning.

Replace “could be” to “total” and you’re on the right tracks.

It’s just dawned on me that he played Euan Murray in midfield. We’ve waited for 3-4 months on him coming back and he’s played him in fucking midfield.
People make fun of Hughes, McCall etc but not a chance any of the usual names would be doing worse with this squad, not a fucking chance.

He did alright tbf. But playing him there meant keeping Devine in the side which is utterly bonkers.

40 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It’s just dawned on me that he played Euan Murray in midfield. We’ve waited for 3-4 months on him coming back and he’s played him in fucking midfield.

People make fun of Hughes, McCall etc but not a chance any of the usual names would be doing worse with this squad, not a fucking chance.

I'd actually take Yogi, been saying it for months. Couldn't care less about his daft wee stint with Raith, they were already destined for the drop.

1 minute ago, weetoonlad said:
54 minutes ago, JFPar said:
I'd actually take Yogi, been saying it for months. Couldn't care less about his daft wee stint with Raith, they were already destined for the drop.

He would shack the place up for sure

I think he's more the conservatory type.