Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Don’t know why we’re all getting so worked up, sitting nicely in 5th and a win vs Dundee will put us very well placed to try and get 4th...

We're not sitting nicely. Everybody has games in hand on us and we are in freefall. In the 3rd quarter we have lost to Alloa,  Morton and an Ayr side who were on a terrible run of form, we have the two Dundee teams and ICT still to play and away game at QOS.  Two of those games were home games too.  It's clear what direction we are going. All the positivity  in the world won't change Craw dragging this club down.  We have players to turn this around with a half competent manager.  Crawford has come with a failed stint at East Fife to his name and shown nothing as a manager after a year here. He would've been nowhere near the job if he wasn't an excellent player for us.

And that's why I've been off it for years. The moderation is dictator levels of cringe.

He needs to go. I don't want to hate Crawford but it'll happen. 5 on the spin, mostly to dugshite teams is unforgivable and the arse collapse of today was enough.

.net is a cretinous cesspit.

They’ll have shut it down to stop all the hate.

Just smile: everything’s great, nothing to see here. I really hope that tool that runs it is not involved in the club anymore.

Stevie and his usual deluded post match interview.

He bangs on about the first 30 minutes up to the goal, then avoids telling us why we have stopped playing after doing so several times this season. Why does he shit the bed when we take the lead. Last 10 minutes fair enough but he is responsible for this as it's his comfort blanket in sitting back on the counter.

He knows the answers and it's all about getting on the training ground and developing these young players. You would think it was all wee laddies out there. It's a fallacy that we are a team of young laddies. It's a excuse the inept manager hides behind to cover up the fact that he's a coach at best has has not the first clue how to succeed at a leader and a manager. 

Why is the sacking announcement not on Twitter yet? We have almost two weeks until the next game, please punt him before it’s too late.

It’s not happening, he won’t be sacked as long as we stay out the bottom 2.

2 signings this week apparently. If there’s not a goalkeeper I’ll cry.

Anyone who still believes Crawford could be the man is far too loyal. Today’s team selection looked like that of a man who’s run out of ideas. Murray in midfield and McGill on the pitch. Genuinely mental.

I couldn’t tell you the last time I was so disinterested in going to games. I’m not even too upset about today’s result, I accepted defeat before we even announced the team and expected a hammering when I saw the lineup.

Any time we fall behind, or concede, we’re as well walking out as we’re not getting back into the game. In a league this tight, that’s just wrong.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

And that's why I've been off it for years. The moderation is dictator levels of cringe.

He needs to go. I don't want to hate Crawford but it'll happen. 5 on the spin, mostly to dugshite teams is unforgivable and the arse collapse of today was enough.

Exactly Stella! If the home defeats to Alloa and Ayr were from Dundee Utd and ICT you'd maybe understand but they weren't.

We've been a chore to watch for at least 18 months now with the odd glimmer of hope. Even the wins were pretty ugly except from maybe two games against Partick.

Dot net closed to stop the complaining.

[emoji38]
Well I've been on it and even posted a few times tonight in the past couple of hours so I don't know what you're doing wrong...

I just don't get what's happening with us at the moment. In a league where the first goal is so very important, it doesn't seem to matter in our games. Score first and we go into our shell and let the other team control the game until the equalise (like the Ayr game and the one today) but if we concede first when we don't seem to be able to get back into the game. What is even more annoying is that we have some decent players, especially going forward. But the goalkeeping situation, the centre halves (surely we have to try Lang and Murray?) and the bizarre chopping and changing with players coming from nowhere to start or playing then being binned for weeks is leaving us really toiling.

If we do make a change no doubt it'll be Paul Paton as player/manager til the end of the season... and I'm not sure what that would be like but I'm guessing pretty awful.

Well I've been on it and even posted a few times tonight in the past couple of hours so I don't know what you're doing wrong...

I just don't get what's happening with us at the moment. In a league where the first goal is so very important, it doesn't seem to matter in our games. Score first and we go into our shell and let the other team control the game until the equalise (like the Ayr game and the one today) but if we concede first when we don't seem to be able to get back into the game. What is even more annoying is that we have some decent players, especially going forward. But the goalkeeping situation, the centre halves (surely we have to try Lang and Murray?) and the bizarre chopping and changing with players coming from nowhere to start or playing then being binned for weeks is leaving us really toiling.

If we do make a change no doubt it'll be Paul Paton as player/manager til the end of the season... and I'm not sure what that would be like but I'm guessing pretty awful.
It was taken down, I think someone posted an abusive post about Crawford?

It does go down when things heat up though. I'm banned from it due to attacking several posters during the Masterton era so just view the app.

Paul Paton after his antics with Andy Ryan in Dublin surely not