Walking Down The Halbeath Road

TBF Rangers apparently scout almost every game in the land. Not noticing Andy Robertson seems to have reminded them theres talent in these places.

TBF Rangers apparently scout almost every game in the land. Not noticing Andy Robertson seems to have reminded them theres talent in these places.

There’s really no excuse for that tbh considering he played against them that season.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

There’s really no excuse for that tbh considering he played against them that season.

I think thats why they've gone so baws oot now they've sorted themselves out.

I think thats why they've gone so baws oot now they've sorted themselves out.

Tbf the ugly sister have always bought any player in the country capable of scoring more than 10+ goals in a season, regardless of how glaringly obvious it is they’re not going to get game time.

He's a complete shitbag of a manager. We sit back as soon as we score every time. He's always going on about managers changing it but his changes never make a difference. I have stuck by him until now. These hideous runs of form just seem to follow his tenure here. I think there is a decent pool of players there but we need a better quality manager.

That should be it tonight. In no world or in any universe should a manager be kept on after this form.

Enough is enough. Crawford’s reputation is deteriorating after every defeat which drags us deeper in to this battle.

Who we thinking as a replacement? Darren Young for me.

That should be it tonight. In no world or in any universe should a manager be kept on after this form.

Enough is enough. Crawford’s reputation is deteriorating after every defeat which drags us deeper in to this battle.

Who we thinking as a replacement? Darren Young for me.

He absolutely must go ASAP. The boards track record of managerial appointments does worry me. At least conduct a proper interview process this time. Young could be a decent option.

Can't see the board having the balls to get rid of him. It all seems a bit of an old pals act routine. 

Should be some sort of retaliation from the fans if that’s the case. The majority have clearly had enough and want him out.

So

Hughes
Pressley
Stubbs
Danny Lennon
Canning
Levein

Or who !!!!!!

Every single one of those suggestions are howling.

I wouldn’t be against a return of the Mac. Some of the best football I’ve seen played at EEP under him. He has no plan B, though, which was AJ’s problem.

Still think Darren Young would be a great appointment. Won League 2 with an ugly Albion Rovers, had them pushing for the League 1 play-offs and now currently doing the same with East Fife. Win percentage isn’t the best at East Fife, but he seems to be able to take teams to the next level.

Don’t know why we’re all getting so worked up, sitting nicely in 5th and a win vs Dundee will put us very well placed to try and get 4th...
Am not a Crawford fan but u look at his record its not great but u can't keep changing your manager every 18 months . if you don't win any of your next 3/4 game then its curtains