Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He can't go on loan to a 2nd club now only a permanent deal still has 18 month at Killie

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

You can go on loan to more than one club in a season. The reason they can’t loan him to anyone else is the same reason that he can’t sign for anyone else on a permanent contract in this window - he has represented 2 clubs already this season.

Noticed Livi have got a new keeper in on loan. No idea on their situation, but wasn’t Ross Stewart rated quite highly when he was at Albion Rovers?

38 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

You can go on loan to more than one club in a season. The reason they can’t loan him to anyone else is the same reason that he can’t sign for anyone else on a permanent contract in this window - he has represented 2 clubs already this season.

Noticed Livi have got a new keeper in on loan. No idea on their situation, but wasn’t Ross Stewart rated quite highly when he was at Albion Rovers?

They had a boy from aston villa for the start of the season, this new guy is a straight swap for him getting recalled. I'd imagine they'd want stewart to remain no2.  Stewart was highly rated at albion rovers, hasn't been able to be no 1 at saint mirren or livi as far as i'm aware, livi fans don't seem to rate him but they've had some top keepers recently so no surprise if he's not as good in comparison.  

The Sun have an article linking Myles Hippolyte with Millwall, Middlesbrough and Birmingham.

Wild. What a guy.

That’s fucking madness.

English lower league football must be a piece of piss, need to get myself a gig.

Clubs must just let agents show them their YouTube video and overlook the fact he's played in 100 games and only conjured up 5 mins of material.

I'm see a lot of shite on that other forum and twitter saying how poorly hes been treated.

If we had not offered him a new deal in the summer nobody would have batted an eyelid. Has he really done anything in the 2 and a half years to suggest he should be a starting striker?

In terms of numbers, it leaves us a bit thin. Announce Keena/Anderson.

Not that worried about losing Ryan, however he was a far far better option McGill as a back up striker. It seems like he must have fallen out with Crawford.  

Very worried about losing Kiltie. 

Does anyone think we will come out of this transfer window stronger than we went in? 

2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Does anyone think we will come out of this transfer window stronger than we went in? 

Nope. 

Can't remember the last time we pulled off some coup signings in January. Maybe 2014 when we got Grainger, Shankland and Forbes in League 1?