Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Can't remember. At least Austin McCann was champion worthy at this level. Longridge was decent for a few games then utterly average. Lewis Martin should have been a pick at left back. 

Jason Talbot was probably the other option. 

Screenshot_20200105_225704_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.cd32975f0e520d6d08a465b3e58f5215.jpg

Weird one, was he not assistant at Stirling? 

Tried looking online, but nothing on their website. He is on the front page in the team photo, right enough. Wonder what his tweet is all about?

If crowds are crucial, then we’re doing pretty damn well as we’re 12th on average in Scotland, without the luxury of playing the bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs et al every week.

Said it plenty times before, we have a loyal fanbase that the board are happy to chuck us all under the bus but won’t keep us updated when the vast majority are demanding change.

Vast majority? More like very vocal minority. This season has pretty much been inconsistent as expected. Next season should be what Crawford gets measured on. Last two games have no doubt knocked the stuffing out of confidence (which has been key reason that we go on runs of losing and winning). If chances had gone in early doors yesterday when we were well on top we’d probably have seen out that game comfortably.

Need a bit of luck and I’ve no doubt we’ll again be challenging for playoffs again.

Some of our fans again acting like there is some sort of pecking order based on crowds and want instant results rather than being patient.

Probably pretty much alone on this forum with these thoughts but I’ll take the flak no doubt coming my way. Don’t for one minute think I didn’t leave the ground devastated by yesterday’s result. It’s just I think that changing management team will cost money and will not guarantee success - just look at Falkirk and where they ended up carrying out multiple managerial lobotomies.

24 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Pretty sure you'll all be aware, but we're heavily linked with bringing Andy Ryan back 'til the end of the season (thanks for keeping him warm).

What's the script with him, why was he not playing for you? Loss of form? Injury?

I like him when he's on his game.

Definitely blows hot and cold but has to be our best back up to Nisbet. Has picked up a few injuries here n there, I just assumed this was one of those times. 

Hes been a bit of a naughty boy so that's the reason hes found himself behind McCann and McGill in the pecking order. It's a shame it never worked for him but probably best he does move on.

I'll be hoping we get another senior striker in to replace him at the very least though.

Care to elaborate? 

Genuinely, as I haven't heard anything of the sort, and I really like him as a striker. Think with the right partner he could be brilliant at this level, but Nisbit isn't that guy and quite frankly Nisbit this season is THE guy.