Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Love child.
In all seriousness, I know the point you're making but it's not difficult to make a link between Aberdeen and former Aberdeen player Jackie McNamara.

McNamara spent one season there around 12 years ago. It's not as if he's been there recently at their youth academy or something. Crawford was also there for a season albeit a year or two before then - are you going to say that him being an ex-Aberdeen player had anything to do with it. Or could it be that they were impressed with Bruce Anderson's development last season and hope that we'll have a similar effect on this lad?

I think that's exactly why we have Ethan Ross, I was just being facetious.

Although it was a while ago, plenty of people involved in the club will still be there and it's not a major stretch to suggest McNamara or Crawford's contacts would help get a deal over the line. Which I'm all for btw.

I assume Kiltie has been a lot better than he was on Saturday? Thought he made little to no impact on the match. My line-up tomorrow would be:

Scully

Comrie

Ashcroft

Lang

Martin

Dow

Paton

Thomson

Cochrane/Ross/Turner

Kiltie

Nisbet

Kiltie is a match winner, he’s been absolutely superb at times. Like most creative players he can have quiet spells but he’s definitely a player who creates excitement when he gets the ball in attacking areas

Team looks pretty good. I’d hope beading could be fit to contest for the final midfield slot.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Ignore Rob. Swap for whoever you have in goals or gtf.

You want David Hutton-Sinclair-Dives-After-The-Ball-Has-Hit-The-Net back in goals are you quite well?

15 hours ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Think we’re very close to getting Andy Ryan on a loan deal to the end of the season, any of you guys heard anything?

I'd imagine he's away, he's not been in the last two squads despite not being injured. 

Why on earth he's being sent on loan when our other striker options are McCann and McGill is fucking baffling but Crawford is gonna Crawford. 

On Crawford he absolutely needs to go. 

Sorry Stevie, top player and can pick a player but not got it where it matters in the dugout. Cheery fuckidy bye.

I'm demanding it from right now, I want Bruce Arena in. Or like every time before, the Dutch guy from Next Goal Wins.