Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Someone is going to look foolish when he goes to the game wearing his CERNY #13 shirt he got for Christmas.

Speaking of which, and based on listening to part one of the Golazzo podcast about Luca Vialli, I remember playing Rangers at home early in the season when the Italian was rumoured to be joining them (as was every Tom, Dick and Harry) and seeing a Rangers fan with their new shirt and VIALLI 9 on the back. I think on the way home in the car they announced he had signed for Chelsea that same day.

I see Marv is to get a BEM very well deserved, shame so many celebrities get honours for doing their work which dilutes the honour system. Marv is probably the most dedicated volunteer working at the club! 

I honestly think we are a goalkeeper short of the play offs. What ever combination back 4 we have they utterly shit themselves I put that down to having no faith in the keeper behind them, I will freely admit that our midfield we poor against Alloa but swapping Turner for Beadling should have been the obvious swap. What goalkeepers do you think we should be after in January or the summer? 

I would be interested to see if Motherwell extend Trevor Carson's contract if so they might send him out on loan to get game time before he challenges for their number 1 jersey. Rangers are hoping to cut their cloth in the January window and with Wes Foderinham clearly out of favour he might be willing to get out on loan to get some games before he becomes a free agent in the summer. Both could easily play for Premiership clubs but not sure if their clubs would want them going to clubs in the same division.

As for a permanent replacement if we could get Jamie McDonald in the summer it would be excellent other than that I'm not sure there are many stand out choices of free agents. Avoiding Cammy Bell would also be great

I honestly think we are a goalkeeper short of the play offs. What ever combination back 4 we have they utterly shit themselves I put that down to having no faith in the keeper behind them, I will freely admit that our midfield we poor against Alloa but swapping Turner for Beadling should have been the obvious swap. What goalkeepers do you think we should be after in January or the summer? 
I would be interested to see if Motherwell extend Trevor Carson's contract if so they might send him out on loan to get game time before he challenges for their number 1 jersey. Rangers are hoping to cut their cloth in the January window and with Wes Foderinham clearly out of favour he might be willing to get out on loan to get some games before he becomes a free agent in the summer. Both could easily play for Premiership clubs but not sure if their clubs would want them going to clubs in the same division.
As for a permanent replacement if we could get Jamie McDonald in the summer it would be excellent other than that I'm not sure there are many stand out choices of free agents. Avoiding Cammy Bell would also be great
Foderingham [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

18 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Foderingham emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Unrealistic? Or terrible?

15 clean sheets in 34 apps in the championship and promotion compared to Scully 42 apps 14 clean sheets and Cammy Gill 10 apps 2 clean sheets.

36 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Unrealistic given he's probably on upwards of 5k a week, clubs rarely loan without some form of financial contribution.

Probably true, depends how much they would want and if other clubs are interested. Considering their financial overcommitment they may be open of offers later in the window

Unrealistic? Or terrible?
15 clean sheets in 34 apps in the championship and promotion compared to Scully 42 apps 14 clean sheets and Cammy Gill 10 apps 2 clean sheets.
Very unrealistic.

See Aird has been given his jotters from Cove, would have him back in a heartbeat.

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Very unrealistic.

See Aird has been given his jotters from Cove, would have him back in a heartbeat.

No way he is a terrible influence on every dressing room he's in, also bar the last 5 games he was very average.