Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Is Gibson our highest selling player this decade? When he was on song he was incredible, I missed that Dundee game because I didn't know it was on and I'm still not sure how. 

Was on the way back from the girlfriends (19a) seen the floodlights on and had no idea, quick Google and I was fucking gutted. By the highlights, and all accounts I missed a great game. 

Where did he go? Celtic Nation or some weird named team?

Crawley Town. Made his debut for them in an FA Cup tie at Old Trafford that was shown live on ITV, IIRC.

That Dundee performance was about as good an individual showing I've ever seen from someone wearing a Pars shirt. I think he played on the left for some reason and Dundee went through about three right backs trying to contain him to no effect.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Where did he go? Celtic Nation or some weird named team?

He was at Celtic Nation a couple of seasons ago, they were trying to do a Gretna and buy the Northern League title. They failed, punted all their top players the following season and went bust at the end of that season after an 8-0 rinsing by Marske United. A scenario which absolutely nobody could have foreseen...

1 hour ago, ParsJake said:

He was at Celtic Nation a couple of seasons ago, they were trying to do a Gretna and buy the Northern League title. They failed, punted all their top players the following season and went bust at the end of that season after an 8-0 rinsing by Marske United. A scenario which absolutely nobody could have foreseen...

He was at Celtic Nation in 2013-14! Since then he's been at Stranraer, Dumbarton, Stranraer again, Peterhead, Stenhousemuir and is now manger of our Reserves. Celtic Nation went under in 2015.

Is Gibson our highest selling player this decade? When he was on song he was incredible, I missed that Dundee game because I didn't know it was on and I'm still not sure how. 

Was on the way back from the girlfriends (19a) seen the floodlights on and had no idea, quick Google and I was fucking gutted. By the highlights, and all accounts I missed a great game. 
Much did we get for him £150k?

Only other players we've received fees for (iirc) would be Longridge and Crossan. Neither would have been as much as that, doubt even close.

Much did we get for him £150k?

Only other players we've received fees for (iirc) would be Longridge and Crossan. Neither would have been as much as that, doubt even close.
It was reported to be around 200 to 250k as far as I remember. Didn't we get around 60-100k for Longridge? Not sure what the reported fee for Crossan was, although I think there are sell-on fees?

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He was at Celtic Nation in 2013-14! Since then he's been at Stranraer, Dumbarton, Stranraer again, Peterhead, Stenhousemuir and is now manger of our Reserves. Celtic Nation went under in 2015.

He recently left Stenhousemuir citing "work commitments". We played in central midfield and while he was quite good in there, I always felt we were right to expect more from him.

It was reported to be around 200 to 250k as far as I remember. Didn't we get around 60-100k for Longridge? Not sure what the reported fee for Crossan was, although I think there are sell-on fees?

Always had £150k in my head for Gibson. Could be wrong though. No idea on Longridge, but would £60-100k sounds likely.

Would have got very little for Crossan. No chance of any sell-on fees in that one, since he got released by Celtic 6 months ago!