Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Boy a ken stuck a tenner along with his old man on 7-1. He cashed out for a tidy enough profit at 5-0 but nowhere near what he would have got had it ran.

Him and his dad sat in different parts of the North West and his dad cane running up to him at full time absolutely buzzing [emoji24][emoji23].

'Sorry dad'

Good old Gary Hynd? [emoji23]

I think the time is right for change, the Crawford management spell hasn’t worked. There’s been a couple of good parts but nothing worth mentioning. The fault is on the chairman and board for going with this option. I thought it was very odd at the time that we sacked AJ and appointed Crawford within 24 hours as permanent manager. He hadn’t even had one caretaker game. The last few games at home have been absolute snoozefests, even with the wins. I’d love a manager who’ll stamp a bit of authority because I don’t think the current one has that. It’s a shame, because I loved him as a player but it’s not worked.

The board are good at calling out the fans and throwing us under the bus but haven’t a clue with on-field issues and keep us in the dark. The fans are, rightfully, raging with this shite “experiment”.

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Should swoop for Ray McKinnon IMO.

I genuinely think he's a better manager than Crawford tbh. 

Opening the field up to applications who would people want? Petrie has done well at Montrose, Darren Young has done well at East Fife. My fear with that though is that currently Ian Murray is top of league 1 and I absolutely wouldn't want him if you get what I mean? McIntyre would throw his hat into the ring and I'd be interested tbh. 

^^^ this

If we’d scored a late equaliser on Saturday, the winner of the replay would be playing Rangers as it would have been Stranraer/Dunfermline in the draw. But yeah, let’s just call someone a moron anyway, for suggesting we could have got that money-spinning tie.

On 23/11/2019 at 17:08, D.A.F.C said:

We just dont have any battle in us.
Too many youngsters.
We need a few battlers like Vincent craigen etc. Not saying they're world beaters just experienced.

Na, Vincent was/is absolute dugshite.

Anybody hear how long Scully is meant to be out for?

I'm still willing to back SC and the staff. I'm far from a happy clapper but I can definitely see what he has been trying to do with the team this season as opposed to AJ's clusterfuck of 18/19.

Anybody hear how long Scully is meant to be out for?

I'm still willing to back SC and the staff. I'm far from a happy clapper but I can definitely see what he has been trying to do with the team this season as opposed to AJ's clusterfuck of 18/19.

Can you? Because I can't. We were told that having a young squad would mean more pressing, pace, etc. but that has fallen by the wayside. We don't have a settled formation, alternating between one up front and two seemingly on whether or not Andy Ryan is favoured or not and with width dependant on Ryan Dow being fit. Sometimes we seem to want to he hard to beat, sometimes we want to seem to blow teams away with a quick start. I'm seriously none the wiser as to what Crawford's "vision" is other than using younger players which is something that is being forced on him.