Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ayr have asked for postponement due to having 3 players on international duty which is the rules , still awaiting confirmation from SPFL , can’t see it being on , but club can’t release press report until official documents arrive from SPFL
Still pisses me off we didn't postpone the Falkirk challenge cup game 2 years ago when we had 3 away.

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
28 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Holy shit. I'm never going to get to go to a Pars game again.

Stay away for the cause ffs.

Actually considering not going to a game until we lose.

4 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:
Ayr have asked for postponement due to having 3 players on international duty which is the rules , still awaiting confirmation from SPFL , can’t see it being on , but club can’t release press report until official documents arrive from SPFL

Still pisses me off we didn't postpone the Falkirk challenge cup game 2 years ago when we had 3 away.

It's the Challenge Cup tbf so it didn't matter one bit.

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Now officially game has been rearranged 

Game will be played on Tuesday 3rd December 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Thought your players are released on the Friday and thus aren't on International duty on the day of the game? 

Playing less than 24 hours after a fixture is probably good cause for postponement. They may even have a training session over the weekend with the u21s

Only Edwards had a bad game today. Just think we got the tactics so wrong. It was clear at EEP that we needed to push up and pressure their centre backs yet we did exactly the same thing again today. Needed a kick up the arse at half time and Beadling put on. Get the ball on the deck and out wide. We changed nothing. Frustrating.