Walking Down The Halbeath Road

46 minutes ago, 80sPar said:

the shocker is that Ruth Davidson has come out and said she's a Pars fan, is it possible to ban someone from supporting your team??

She said this many years ago, and sadly it's true. She's even tweeted pictures of her at East End before.

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

She said this many years ago, and sadly it's true. She's even tweeted pictures of her at East End before.

She was the special guest when I was in hospitality around 5 years ago. Apparently was friends with Jason Barber at Buckhaven High school and he got her into Pars games.

2 hours ago, 80sPar said:

the shocker is that Ruth Davidson has come out and said she's a Pars fan, is it possible to ban someone from supporting your team??

Think yourself lucky, the mighty united have got wee nippy on board

37 minutes ago, smpar said:

Joe Thomson starting for the reserves vs Dundee United. It will be great to have him back in the team soon.

FENTON! has just scored an og. 

Thomson might be in line for some first team action in the cup game? 

Edited by Have some faith in Magic

For Christ’s sake Fenton.

If at least one player or coach didn’t shout that when the own goal went in I’m looking for a new club to support.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They all just laughed at me.

Mind you, at least I’m not a Tory.

Derek Stillie came to us from Aberdeen IIRC. He obviously picked up some filthy habits/views from you lot. 

Prince William took in a Pars game when he was a student IIRC too. Also swam at Carnegie baths. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Derek Stillie came to us from Aberdeen IIRC. He obviously picked up some filthy habits/views from you lot. 

Prince William took in a Pars game when he was a student IIRC too. Also swam at Carnegie baths. 

Signed him from Wigan. Ruitenbeek was better, baffled me that Stillie eventually displaced him.