Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ashcroft gets nowhere near the stick he deserves, he's been found out ever since Morris left us. By no means is he a lot better than Devine IMO.

He gave away a penalty in his first game and has messed up in huge games like united playoff and rovers cup game.
I thought it was the pressure of being a captain but no hes just prone to errors. Especially when a wee stocky guy gets stuck into him or bouncing high balls.
One again we've managed to sign five players for one position and fucked it up.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
22 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
There's a footballer in there. Given half a chance Devine could be the difference between playoffs for promotion and playoffs for relegation

Devine is good on the ball. Genuinely he is but his decision making is a joke.

So he's good on the ball but makes poor decisions with the ball...would that not make him poor on the ball?

39 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Craw has confirmed Lang, Dow and McDonald are all out for this weekend. He's hopeful that Lang will only be a couple of weeks and Dow is nearly fit.

Well that's crap. I think we miss Dow's energy, he really has became a big player for us in such a short period of time.

Looks like Devine will be back in tomorrow unfortunately. Coley and Kiltie wide. Hopefully get to see Cochrane start tomorrow.

We need to start looking to get a more settled team selection and formation. It's all looking a bit John Potter at the moment.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Looks like Devine will be back in tomorrow unfortunately. Coley and Kiltie wide. Hopefully get to see Cochrane start tomorrow.

We need to start looking to get a more settled team selection and formation. It's all looking a bit John Potter at the moment.

Except Potter picked up more points...

I'm going tomorrow and i'm retaining hope that Cochrane and Kiltie will give us a boost and the defence remains somewhat solid for a change. I really want Crawford to be a success but a defeat tomorrow would be problematic for him. 

We badly need three points and a good performance but I'll take any win we can get.

Players always seem to have the best spell of their career at The Caley. 

James Vincent, Danny Williams, Miles Storey, Nikolay Todorov (so far). 

Others I can’t be arsed listing. We just seem to be able to get the best out of players that other clubs can’t.