Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Euan Murray has played two league games for us. Not saying he won't be a good signing but no way can you say he's the real deal yet.

I get that, and I've seen him only a few times, but I am going to stick my neck out and say it: he is the best centre-back at the club, and is miles better than anything we have, defensively. 

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I get that, and I've seen him only a few times, but I am going to stick my neck out and say it: he is the best centre-back at the club, and is miles better than anything we have, defensively. 

He's up against Lee Ashcroft, Danny Devine, Stuart Morrison and Tom Lang; he's got that title without needing to do a thing.

When everyone is fit, I would like to see us go with this line-up:

Gill

Comrie      Lang     Murray      Martin

Beadling

Dow      Cochrane     Turner      McDonald

Kiltie

Nisbet

Purposely left Thomson out as we've no idea what will happen with him. Rumours that it's November he's scheduled to come back, but with ACL injuries, you never know when he'll be back.  

Edited by DAFC.

Gill

Beadling

Kiltie

Nisbet

Purposely left Thomson out as we've no idea what will happen with him. Rumours that it's November he's scheduled to come back, but with ACL injuries, you never know when he'll be back.  
If we can't beat teams with that line up there's something wrong! Or are you saying Tom Boyd was right?

5 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Gill

Beadling

Kiltie

Nisbet

If we can't beat teams with that line up there's something wrong!

If we're still in this position by Christmas, then I'll start to panic. 

You guys have been busy this summer. How many players is that you've signed? Is your squad to big now?

We lost 16 (including loans) from last season’s first team squad and have brought in 13 I think. That includes Matty Bowman who is a reserve player and hasn’t even made the bench for first team.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Gill

Beadling

Kiltie

Nisbet

Aye genius, let's play 12 players

Just now, Stellaboz said:
3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:
You've done it before.

Go on then, when?

About seven years ago at EEP, you put a sub on but neglected to take a player off, it was at least a couple of minutes before the lino realised his f**k up.

About seven years ago at EEP, you put a sub on but neglected to take a player off, it was at least a couple of minutes before the lino realised his f**k up.

It was a massive f**k up. IIRC graham was coming off injured and 2 subs were lined up but both were sent on before word got to the other player to come off. Couple of minutes was probably not really true but the whole rovers support and both dugouts were screaming at them so it probably felt longer. Think that was the 2-2 game after mcgregor got sent off, so technically we weren’t playing with 12.