Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Crawford has said that Steele wouldn't be the winger he's looking for and seemed to hint that he would be reserves if signed.

Going right down to the wire with this last signing. Deadline is tomorrow but I believe they get another couple days to tie up loose ends due to the deadline landing on a weekend.

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

Crawford has said that Steele wouldn't be the winger he's looking for and seemed to hint that he would be reserves if signed.

Going right down to the wire with this last signing. Deadline is tomorrow but I believe they get another couple days to tie up loose ends due to the deadline landing on a weekend.

The deadline isnt tomorrow. 

Someone on the saints banter page of Facebook seems to think dunfermline are signing Ross Callaghan on loan from St.Johnstone. Given that page though I'd take that with a ton of salt.

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Where's he said that matey? 

6 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Someone on the saints banter page of Facebook seems to think dunfermline are signing Ross Callaghan on loan from St.Johnstone. Given that page though I'd take that with a ton of salt.

Odd signing really. 

Was it Cochrane who utterly destroyed Celtic a season or two ago? 

Yes. Apparently struggled with injury/illness last season. If he can rediscover his previous form, he’ll be exceptional at this level though. Very good addition.

Never seen McDonald play, but seems to be rated highly amongst Jambos.