Walking Down The Halbeath Road

[emoji23] That's so bad it's fucking great.   

Nesbit-Dow-Coley for me aswell.

See as far as bold shouts go, I reckon Lewis Martin could genuinely be the best left back in the division. 

Absolutely agreed on

1)Nesbit

2) Dow

3) Coley

These 3 on form in the same 11 could genuinely be seen as cheating IMO.

It’s a bold take on Martin but it’s a bloody good shout. Tremarco has always been a solid player but another year older now and I’m not sure there’s anyone else in with a shout.

I can’t remember another left back since maybe Murphy that I’ve felt so comfortable watching one on one. Wingers must despise him.

Nowhere as near as good as 'I wanna knowwwwwwwww...BRUCE ANDERSON.'

Fucking loved that song

Nisbet
Dow
Martin

Martin has turned into a bit of an illusion for defending opponents; he sometimes looks very uncertain about himself going forward and that he wants to do anything *but* take on the fullback, but he’s done it with such ease in the first few games this season. Gliding passed Cammy Kerr, sticking the ball through his legs in the process, was glorious to watch.

Fair play to the boy, not many come back from such a lengthy absence as improved as he has been, and on several occasions I’ve been one of the first to want anyone else at left back.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Quiz question for you all; what will Dunfermline do this season that they've only done once since 1964?*

Bonus point if you try to be humorous and it's actually funny.

*provided I've done my research correctly

Winning the Scottish Cup will be some patter. 

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Quiz question for you all; what will Dunfermline do this season that they've only done once since 1964?*

Beat Celtic at Celtic Park?

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hold on to a 2-0 lead? 

Play 5 competitive games in August?

7 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Play on the 29th of Feb.

Well done that man.

Believe it last happened in 1992 and before that was 64.

When was the last time we had a striker like Nisbet? Someone that can use his body to cause centre-backs all sorts of problems and get the better of them from high balls. Declan McManus was good at getting his body in front of defenders and throwing his weight about, but he never really won high balls and put defenders in situations to make errors. 

Really like the look of him already. 

14 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

When was the last time we had a striker like Nisbet? Someone that can use his body to cause centre-backs all sorts of problems and get the better of them from high balls. Declan McManus was good at getting his body in front of defenders and throwing his weight about, but he never really won high balls and put defenders in situations to make errors. 

Really like the look of him already. 

He reminds me most of Ross Jack, having a bit of everything. The ability to bump defenders off-balance with his arse, good header, strong at 1v1s, good poacher, dangerous from distance too. Looks like a spectacular bit of business by Craw. 

He reminds me most of Ross Jack, having a bit of everything. The ability to bump defenders off-balance with his arse, good header, strong at 1v1s, good poacher, dangerous from distance too. Looks like a spectacular bit of business by Craw. 

Rovers fans who claimed he wouldn’t be capable of making the step up a level were clearly just bitter.

4 minutes ago, King_Kozma said:

Rovers fans who claimed he wouldn’t be capable of making the step up a level were clearly just bitter.

He's so relaxed too. He has that confidence and swagger that some recent strikers of ours (and ones loaned to us by Hearts) lacked. Even his expression when he scored on Friday - you could see he finds it all a bit of a piss about.