Walking Down The Halbeath Road

King Louis has returned home. Can yous please send Jackson too with the rest of His Highness' shit.

Jackson Longridge, who we sold to Bradford 2 months ago?

Interesting to see so many Falkirk fans happy to sign Louis, given the fact so many were apparently happy to see the back of him and said he wasn’t good enough...

Interesting to see so many Falkirk fans happy to sign Louis, given the fact so many were apparently happy to see the back of him and said he wasn’t good enough...
Yes, but they are in the Seaside League now, where his "multiple missed chances" and "poor awareness" won't matter so much as they swat aside teams like Peterhead 4, 5 and 6-0.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

King Louis has returned home. Can yous please send Jackson too with the rest of His Highness' shit.

We flogged him to Bradford M8. That's why we have been splashing the cash on League One talent. 

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Yes, but they are in the Seaside League now, where his "multiple missed chances" and "poor awareness" won't matter so much as they swat aside teams like Peterhead 4, 5 and 6-0.

Except in the games where they draw 0-0 with them. 

Congratulations to Falkirk though. Been a while since they've been as high as 7th in a league. 

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Very few said they wouldnt have kept him on. 

Another non-entity was Louis Longridge. 

His brother managed to get us a few quid though, with an even better player to replace him, so can't be too harsh on him. 

We've been given 1000 tickets for the Celtic tie, with them on sale to season ticket holders now, with general sale open on Friday at 10.
Bit harsh considering there will probably only be 15-20k Celtic fans there.

Just now, parxyz said:

We've been given 1000 tickets for the Celtic tie, with them on sale to season ticket holders now, with general sale open on Friday at 10.
Bit harsh considering there will probably only be 15-20k Celtic fans there.

I'd be surprised if we sold 1000 tbh but I'm guessing we'd get more if we shifted the lot.

I'd be gobsmacked if we sold over 700 for this one, even with a win at Dumfries this weekend. Sure someone mentioned on here or dotnet that Celtic fans had opted into the scheme where they pay a bit more at the beginning of the season to get certain cup games, so the money has already been taken. They'll be counted on Saturday whether they show up or not so should be more than 20,000.

I think we'll take about 1000. It's a big day out for a lot of folk, it ain't on the telly and it's decent prices. 

Only twenty quid for me and the wee yin. Can't argue with that for a game away to Celtic. 

Aye, I was thinking we'd be around the 1200/1300 mark for this. What was our allocation at Ibrox when we played them in this cup a couple years back? I can remember it selling out and that was a midweek game.
However I dare say fans might have been slightly more optimistic going into that one.

11 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Aye, I was thinking we'd be around the 1200/1300 mark for this. What was our allocation at Ibrox when we played them in this cup a couple years back? I can remember it selling out and that was a midweek game.
However I dare say fans might have been slightly more optimistic going into that one.

Didn't sell many as I was going to buy a ticket at the ground on the night.

I arrived late though and since we were already 2-0 down, I went straight back to the pub without going in.

Might be thinking of the 7-2 game in 2010

Star men vs Dundee

Nesbit, Dow, Martin.

Im so glad Martin has had a strong start to the early season, I think 6 months playing 1 position without injury will do him the world of good!