Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aaron's a great lad. Nothing against Ryan Williamson whatsoever and I'll be delighted if he goes on to have a great career but a change was needed for both parties.

Based on yesterday, I still think we're maybe 1 short in the forward areas. Would not be adverse to seeing the Moroccan prince return in this squad.

Williamson had the effect of everyone shitting themselves every time an opposition had a decent winger.

I can think of three games last season where it was just an inevitability that they scored.. Aird vs United. McDaid vs Ayr and Gardyne vs County.

Comrie looks really good, both at defending and going forward. 

Was quite disappointed with the home crowd on Friday night. Thought we'd have got another 1000 on top of what came. Guess it being live on TV played a part. 

7:05 kick off also made it difficult for a lot of people that would usually be able to make a Saturday 3pm.

Aye, NW was super on Friday night. Crawford and Dow songs being the highlights.

Was thinking about doing a Star Man on this thread for the season, if folk are interested? Any Pars fan can take part, just list your top 3 performers from the previous game and I'll keep a running total throughout the campaign. You can only make your choices until the next league game kicks off.

For Dundee, I'd go:

1. Nisbet
  2. Dow
  3. Comrie

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Aye, NW was super on Friday night. Crawford and Dow songs being the highlights.

Was thinking about doing a Star Man on this thread for the season, if folk are interested? Any Pars fan can take part, just list your top 3 performers from the previous game and I'll keep a running total throughout the campaign. You can only make your choices until the next league game kicks off.

For Dundee, I'd go:

1. Nisbet
  2. Dow
  3. Comrie

Still have absolutely no idea what the f**k was being sung for him and to what tune 😅