Walking Down The Halbeath Road

19 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If it wasn't for his injuries i reckon he would be in the top league.
Hoping he stays clear this year he deserves it.

I would also argue that he should've been selected at right back ahead Williamson.  He's a better player than Ryan but doesn't have the eye catching ability to get down the right hand side. That one trick as good as it is, is about the only attribute to Williamson's game.

30 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I would also argue that he should've been selected at right back ahead Williamson.  He's a better player than Ryan but doesn't have the eye catching ability to get down the right hand side. That one trick as good as it is, is about the only attribute to Williamson's game.

Definitely, it will be interesting to see Ryan play for another side next season. If somehow Partick can coach him defensively he could become excellent but you’re right he’s a bit of a one trick pony.

Might be pure coincidence but seeing Kyle Turner’s interview it struck me that the new signings seem a pretty bright bunch. Maybe last season’s cliquey fiasco has made temperament and personality a big factor in signings as well as just ability. 

Trying to piece together what team we should play tomorrow but honestly don't have a clue having been to none of the friendlies. A lot will depend on how Saints set up, and SC's ability to adapt to that. Going purely off highlights, I'd probably start with a 4-5-1/4-3-3 with the full backs staying relatively defensive.

Scully

Martin
Ashcroft
Murray
Comrie

Paton
Beadling
Turner

Dow
Nisbet
Coley

Nah he doesn’t have a release clause. 100k and your on
£100k for a Scottish league 1 player [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, ShitRaith said:

Ken we don’t get along but can we have Murray and Nisbet back ? x

We have you Nat Wedderturn man. 

If you could get your shite together and get promoted so get shitered twice a year in Kirkcaldy that'd be great, make it happen x

We have you Nat Wedderturn man. 
 If you could get your shite together and get promoted so get shitered twice a year in Kirkcaldy that'd be great, make it happen x

Don’t be daft, those absolute weirdos are now into their consecutive year being in the third tier, takes an unreal level of diddiness to do that.

Nah he doesn’t have a release clause. 100k and your on

You’re on crack if you think a League One player, that is made of glass, is worth anything more than a decent 5 figure fee.

His career is likely fucked after the amount of injuries he’s had so you’ll probably get to keep him until he retires.

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You’re on crack if you think a League One player, that is made of glass, is worth anything more than a decent 5 figure fee.

His career is likely fucked after the amount of injuries he’s had so you’ll probably get to keep him until he retires.

Woohoo!!!