Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:
What a surprise the Barry Ferguson spend a fortune building a squad only for them to be pumped by S Club 7 Junior. 
It's almost like Barry was taught by Ally "name your wages in the third tier" McCoist

He adds a few bigots onto the gate I suppose.

Original.....

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Did anybody go? How did Austin and Easton play?

Easton was the better of the two.  Easton got booked for a late challenge on Morrison. He seemed to be getting a bit riled at the laddies giving them a cuffing.

Pars organisation was so much better than Kelty. Just picking openings and hitting on the counter with quick breaks. I have a feeling that Lewis McCann is on the verge of breaking into the first team. His skill, physicality and eye for goal is impressive. 

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Easton was the better of the two.  Easton got booked for a late challenge on Morrison. He seemed to be getting a bit riled at the laddies giving them a cuffing.

Pars organisation was so much better than Kelty. Just picking openings and hitting on the counter with quick breaks. I have a feeling that Lewis McCann is on the verge of breaking into the first team. His skill, physicality and eye for goal is impressive. 

Easton was booked for dissent afternoon yet another foul on him wasn’t given. Kelty had most of the ball but created little while pars just played on the counter. 

not so much 'crazy' as the other predictions thread but lets see how bad i can get it when looking back towards the end of the season

1. Andy Ryan to be our top scorer (followed closely by Coley)
  2. Lewis Martin replaced at LB (i want this to be wrong as i like the boy but it's just his luck)
  3. Paton to be a revelation and get the pars badge tattoo'd over his heart (i'd take him not being shite tbh) 
  4. McCann breaks into first team and ends season starting games
  5. Craw and Shields to still manage to look like drunk hobos in every photo
  6. Beadling/Murray to end season as captain after Ashy loses his place after a sending off (replaced by Lang)
Edited by 80sPar

fingers crossed they both take their time to learn their trade and step up at the right time rather than doing what PJ Crossan did, you can't blame the boy at all but it's typical of the old firm setting back young players careers like that

8 minutes ago, 80sPar said:

fingers crossed they both take their time to learn their trade and step up at the right time rather than doing what PJ Crossan did, you can't blame the boy at all but it's typical of the old firm setting back young players careers like that

PJ Crossan signed a 1 year deal with Dumbarton yesterday. Grass isn't always greener...

13 minutes ago, JFPar said:

PJ Crossan signed a 1 year deal with Dumbarton yesterday. Grass isn't always greener...

I always thought the laddie would end up at a higher level. 

We shouldn’t really be surprised that an old firm team has fucked another lads career, and setting him backwards. 

You'd think youngsters would know that going to any of the bigot brothers could send them on a downward spiral.  

Think he’s still only 20. A good season there and he could get himself a good move. Hopefully his career can kick on now - although, it feels like he’s wasted 3 years of it.

Looked promising with us.

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Think he’s still only 20. A good season there and he could get himself a good move. Hopefully his career can kick on now - although, it feels like he’s wasted 3 years of it.

Looked promising with us.

He looked good in the few games with us but has been poor everywhere else. Hope he can get on with Dumbarton but that could well be his level.

Harsh to blame the youngsters who end up going to the Bigot Brothers at a young age, regardless of how obvious it is they’re not ready for it yet. Greedy agents have a lot to answer for.