Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That'd be a weird one. 

We're OK at left back and really we need to develop Martin, and I can't see Rangers loaning us a player for us to them disregard what they've tried with his development in regards to his position change. 

As well as that did Ross McCarthur not say we were trying to bring in a player permanently rather than just on loan? Hence the Dom Thomas, DKD link etc. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

That'd be a weird one. 

We're OK at left back and really we need to develop Martin, and I can't see Rangers loaning us a player for us to them disregard what they've tried with his development in regards to his position change. 

As well as that did Ross McCarthur not say we were trying to bring in a player permanently rather than just on loan? Hence the Dom Thomas, DKD link etc. 

Did he not get played as a striker last year and was apparently much better there?  DKD would be good, would piss Falkirk fans off too. Seems that they have hopes getting him.

Kelty played 65 mins with McKirdy, Austin, Husband, Reilly and Dylan Easton. Also bringing on Scott McBride and Archie Campbell.

All young guys for Pars but we did play 65 mins with Smith, Morrison, Gill, McCann and Todd who have had bits of first team action previously. These guys didn't play against Civil Sevice Strollers and you could see the difference they made.

Out of the really young inexperienced guys, I thought Coulston looked as if he had something about him.

Good performance for those lads tonight against a pretty decent side on paper.

Edited by Chubbychops

What a surprise the Barry Ferguson spend a fortune building a squad only for them to be pumped by S Club 7 Junior. 

It's almost like Barry was taught by Ally "name your wages in the third tier" McCoist

Exciting times ahead. Our young team is a very impressive outfit right now, and they’ll only get better with game time together. 

As mentioned above some of those guys wouldn’t be out of place in our senior 11. 

I think we’re all going to get a wee surprise at how good a squad the management have built. 

I’m now choking for the serious stuff to start.

COYP 

What a surprise the Barry Ferguson spend a fortune building a squad only for them to be pumped by S Club 7 Junior. 
It's almost like Barry was taught by Ally "name your wages in the third tier" McCoist
He adds a few bigots onto the gate I suppose.