Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Faissal one at home. Can’t think of many more.

From looking up online it says we were given three and scored two.

ICT got nine.

edit

also Bruce Anderson at home to Falkirk and Louis Longridge away to ayr

This site is excellent

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dunfermline-athletic-fc/elfmeterschuetzen/verein/1270/plus/0?saison_id=2018

Edited by D.A.F.C

Three penalties in a full season is f**k all.

Especially when (and I’m really sorry about this) you consider us missing three of the c***s in about 20 minutes.

Three penalties in a full season is f**k all.

Especially when (and I’m really sorry about this) you consider us missing three of the c***s in about 20 minutes.
And 2 in a minute earlier that season...

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

No coincidence the penalty awards vanished as Super Joe and Aird departed. Hopefully Coley will be a diving shite magnet for crude challenges around the box. 

Have you seen him play yet? I think the lad is going to be a huge player for us this season, and will be a target for some sore challenges. Hibs ended up putting two men on him at the weekend. They seen the danger from the laddie. 

2 minutes ago, P475 said:

Have you seen him play yet? I think the lad is going to be a huge player for us this season, and will be a target for some sore challenges. Hibs ended up putting two men on him at the weekend. They seen the danger from the laddie. 

I don't think I'll be able to get to any games until mid-August. Great to have someone with a bit of speed and trickery as if he draws fouls or has teams doubling up on him it creates space and chances elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't think I'll be able to get to any games until mid-August. Great to have someone with a bit of speed and trickery as if he draws fouls or has teams doubling up on him it creates space and chances elsewhere. 

You’re in for a treat neebs. The lad is some signing for us.