Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A ton of players missing, you'd expect us to get beat tbf. 
Turner won the penalty which Beadling missed before scoring not long after, good work by McCann for the assist. 

Whole team changing at half time. Probably splitting it quite evenly, so that there’s always first team players involved and not first team for 45 and reserves for 45.

36 minutes ago, smpar said:

Has there been any mention of a change in captain? I'm more than happy for Ashcroft to stay captain but I know there are a few who wanted a change.

Paul Paton was talking about his role as one of the experienced pros at the club and mentioned that we've a good captain in Ashcroft but that he's in to help and set an example for the young guys as well.

Nothing official ever said but I think that's decent confirmation.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

I'm running the Heritage Trust stand today at the open day, drop by to take a look at our first ever route to Hampden in 1949. Before playing East Fife in the final, playing in black and white hoops and getting cuffed. The "challenge" on the goalkeeper 1:30 in is excellent, no foul given!

Spoke to Ross today and he said were after 1 more player who’s a winger and he’s under contract he said were trying to sign him instead of just getting him on loan and he also said he’s worth waiting for so there is a player specifically we are after I think it’s Dom Thomas but obviously dosent mean I’m right but that was my guess

Dom Thomas would be a terrific signing. Have no idea if this is likely or totally made up but I'm fully supportive of the mere suggestion.
Get excited though folks; we're almost at the stage of the year where fans try to take friendly results/League Cup games to mean something about the season ahead!

Yeah i that was made up cause I just thought it could be him or could be zanatta who was at alloa on loan from hearts last season

Watched some of the open day on the live stream. Few interviews with the staff and players.
Paul Paton was quite funny

So paul what do think of your new team mates.

They're a shambles I mean look at andy ryan still dying his hair a 29 it's a disgrace and that ryan dow looks like he combs his hair with a toffee apple

The players were standing next to him pishing themselves.

[emoji38]

Watched some of the open day on the live stream. Few interviews with the staff and players.

They're a shambles I mean look at andy ryan still dying his hair a 29 it's a disgrace and that ryan dow looks like he combs his hair with a toffee apple

[emoji38]
That's class [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

emoji38.png

It was a really good day. Paul Paton was on good form joking around with the kids as well. Crawford was really good too, spent a good few minutes talking to my boy about school and that. The young lads done really well too, I'd have hated having a few hours of primary school age kids wanting to talk to you when I was 18 or 19.

My 6 year old loved it all.